Size: UK 10 / EU 44.5 / US 10.5|Colour: Blue|Change

on 21 May 2014
I don't have excessively wide feet, in fact I have quite narrow ones, but they still aren't narrow enough to feel comfortably supported under the balls of the feet by these shoes because the sole is very narrow at this point. One is forced to wonder whether the designer of thse flip flops had actually ever seen a foot.
on 20 May 2014
I was a bit disappointed at first as I expected them to be leather as per the top description (I've since checked the full description and it does state PU leather so my fault but it is a bit misleading) However, my husband loves them - perfect fit, really comfortable, they look great and excellent price so all in all would get them again
on 30 September 2014
Animal Jekyl's are like slippers once you break them in! Like all new shoes they eventually mould to your individual fit, mine lasted almost 2 years & never damaged, just worn the sole down after walking miles whilst working abroad! Ignore all the negative comments & get comfort & quality from these.
on 30 June 2014
Being a lady with odd feet, men's fittings come up wider which is most helpful. Just sometimes the length is a little t o o long!
Otherwise, very comfortable.
on 19 May 2014
There is something a little bit weird about these sandals. Whether lengthwise they are fine, one would have to have exceptionally "flat" feet to be comfortable with them.
It is getting better with time, but you couldn't not notice how tight straps are on your feet.
on 29 July 2014
Bought for my partner to wear around the house and garden in warm summer weather. He has worn them nearly all the time at home since he received them and is becoming used to the toe thongs, even though he has never worn flip-flops before.
on 25 March 2014
Having bought a number of sandals from Animal in the past I must state I felt a little let down with these pair. They feel rather on the small side compared with previous purchases. Perhaps after a while they may stretch a bit. Will think twice before ordering further Animal products.
on 13 April 2014
The most uncomfortable sandals/shoes I've ever had to put up with, had to throw them away and hobble off to the shops on holiday and get cheap ones which were way more comfortable. Blisters and hot spots all over my feet still. Total rubbish, just paying for a supposed name!
on 16 May 2014
For me this sandal was too tight and gave me blisters on the top of my foot after first wearing them.
on 20 July 2014
On first wearing you think wow but after a couple of days they started to make my feet very sore , the contact points at the top were quite rough and not really fit for purpose.