Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Animal Crossing: How do you get different fruit?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Apr 2009, 19:36:55 BST
D. Henry says:
How do you get different fruit in animal crossing?

Posted on 22 Apr 2009, 21:29:44 BST
gizikizi says:
If its for the DS, you send letters to your other residents and add one of your fruits in each letter. You should soon receive different types of fruit as presents which you will plant. Hope this helps. I visited web sites for ds acww cheats and found outs lots of stuff. Also, do you have a friend code as id like to visit some other towns as i dont know anyone who plays this

Posted on 22 Apr 2009, 21:35:12 BST
gizikizi says:
If its for the DS, you send letters to your other residents and add one of your fruits in each letter. You should soon receive different types of fruit as presents which you will plant. Hope this helps. I visited web sites for ds acww cheats and found outs lots of stuff. Also, do you have a friend code as id like to visit some other towns as i dont know anyone who plays this

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Apr 2009, 16:27:52 BST
D. Henry says:
Thanks! Sorry but I don't have a friend code.

Posted on 25 Apr 2009, 17:01:20 BST
Maida Twain says:
I don't have one either but there's a discussion witch has loads! Whats the website with the cheat ways for Animal Crossing?

Posted on 30 Apr 2009, 17:38:42 BST
Maida Twain says:
You have to shake trees. If yu have freinds with the game you can connect and get some of that fruit. Occasionally as well coconuts will wash up on the beach but be sure to plant them near the water or they won't grow and when I mean near the water even on the sand.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  21 Apr 2009
Latest post:  30 Apr 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about