- Prime Student Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Animal Biology and Care 3E Paperback – 13 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This book will be useful for introductory level courses in animal biology, animal nursing, or veterinary assistant programs. (Doody s, 6 February 2015)
The depth, detail, and subject matter of this book are definitely appropriate for veterinary assistant students, and the price is in line with most soft–covered textbooks of similar size and quality. (JAVMA, 15 December 2014)
From the Back Cover
The perfect study companion, Animal Biology and Care, 3rd Edition is specifically designed for students on animal care, animal nursing assistant and veterinary care assistant courses. This edition is fully updated with new course content, a refreshed design and colour illustrations throughout. Basic biological theory is introduced with diagrams for visual learners while photographs demonstrate the common practical procedures carried out by animal care assistants.
Key features include:
- New content on exotic species, recognising the increasing number of these animals kept as pets.
- Extensive coverage of the Animal Welfare Act 2006 and recent advances in animal welfare.
- Written in line with course curricula, chapter summaries help you to remember key points and learning objectives.
- A companion website at www.wiley.com/go/dallas/animal–biology–care with interactive MCQs to help you test your knowledge.
Divided into three main sections covering animal science and genetics, health and husbandry and nursing procedures, this book will help lay the foundations for a successful career in animal care and management!See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews