on 26 February 2002
The first time I saw this DVD was at my local library and I was impressed at how quickly my son started to learn from it. Music & film have been proven a great way for kids to learn things (good and bad), and this is good. Although the songs are simple, they are fun & catchy. Worth having it!
on 7 October 2005
Definitely the best alphabet and number video I have come across. My son (aged 2) loves it and won't watch anything else at the moment! Animal Numbers includes zero, which I have not seen covered in any other video about counting - my son was absolutely fascinated.
on 15 October 2004
I brought this in video format when my son was quite young he is now a few years older and I have been forced to buying the DVD as the video is worn out, he loves the music and the animals and it has definately helped with his learning.
on 27 October 2009
I took a chance with buying this DVD for my son who was 2 years old at the time. It is different and quite easy for kids to catch on to. My son who is now 3 1/2 mastered his ABC's and numbers long before he was 3 and recognises every letter in the alphabet.

He still enjoys watching the DVD . An excellent value for money.. Highly recommended!!!
I am now looking at other dvd's by the same creator.
on 12 April 2006
This dvd is brilliant to help teach young children about the alphabet AND animals. For kids who love aminals they will adore it. LOTS of beautiful REAL footage of animals in their natural habitats (no rubbish animation). I only bought it recently and my 5 year old daughter loves it. I wish I had got it for her years ago.