Aniball - Easier Natural Birth Without Tearing, Interventions & Fear - Better Than Perineum Massage Oil - Prevent Injuries, Shorten Your Childbirth & Avoid Incontinence - Pregnancy & Birth Preparation
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 🌸 EASIER NATURAL BIRTH WITHOUT TEARING, INTERVENTIONS & FEAR: Trusted by over 100,000 mums, Aniball is a proven pelvic floor trainer that helps you experience smooth and natural childbirth. Clinically proven to be much more effective than perineum massage oil and perineal massage.
- 🌸 PREVENT INJURY, SHORTEN YOUR BIRTH & AVOID INCONTINENCE: Aniball greatly reduces the risk of perineum tearing or episiotomy, helps you to minimize pain and overcome fear. It shortens your labour, speeds up your recovery and prevents incontinence after your pregnancy.
- 🌸 BACKED BY REAL RESULTS: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists says 90% of women experience perineum tearing during birth and first time mums are at risk of severe perineum injuries. Statistics show 68%-81% of women using Aniball had no perineal tearing at all. 97% said Aniball helped them both physically and mentally.
- 🌸 SUPERIOR QUALITY, RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS AND MIDWIVES: Aniball is recommended by doctors and midwives. It is safe to use, thoroughly tested, certified and created with medical grade silicone from Germany. Aniball can't stretch you permanently nor cause a premature birth.
- 🌸 15 MINUTES A DAY FOR EASIER CHILDBIRTH: Start using Aniball from 37 weeks of pregnancy. Gently insert the balloon and exercise for 10-15 minutes per day. Full instructions and exercises can be found in the manual. Only use water-based lubricants. Do not use oil-based lubes, perineal or perineum massage oils since they could damage balloon's surface.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What is Aniball?
Designed by medical experts, Aniball is proven, certified and clinically approved pelvic floor trainer.
It greatly reduces the risk of birth injury, shortens your labour and speeds up your recovery.
Aniball is trusted by over 100,000 happy mums around the world and recommended by doctors and midwives.
Greatly reduce the risk of tearing or episiotomy and minimize pain.
Shorten Your Birth
Shorten the second stage of labour and avoid medical intervention.
Speed up your recovery and prevent incontinence after pregnancy.
Your pelvic muscles and confidence are the most important factors for a smooth and natural childbirth. Aniball was designed to help you experience this wonderful moment without injury and fear.
What Makes Aniball So Popular?
- 90% of women tear during childbirth (RCOG, 2014)
- First time mums are at risk of severe perineum tears
- Medical interventions during birth are now routine
- 68% - 81% of women using Aniball had no tearing at all
- 97% said Aniball helped them both physically and mentally
- Aniball is clinically proven and certified medical aid for home use
- Aniball is proven to be more effective than perineal massage and perineum massage oils (Bohata P, Dostalek L., 2016)
How Does Aniball Work?
Aniball's power lies in training your pelvic muscles using uniquely shaped and thoroughly tested balloon.
By training, you practice conscious control of your muscles, breathing, movement and pushing.
You also practice correct birthing positions and strengthen your muscles for the passage of the baby.
This precisely designed set of exercises prepares your body and mind for childbirth like nothing before.
This allows you to greatly reduce the risk of birth injury and shorten your second stage of labour.
Ultimately, you get more confident and approach the birth without fear.
Safe To Use, Tested and Certified
- Aniball can't stretch you permanently nor cause premature birth
- Aniball is recommended by doctors and midwives
- Aniball is thoroughly tested and bears a CE certification marking
- Aniball is safe to use, and created with medical grade silicone manufactured in Germany
Start using Aniball from 37 weeks of pregnancy. Gently insert the balloon and exercise for 15 minutes per day.
Detailed instructions and full set of exercises can be found in manual, included with every purchase.