on 11 March 2014
I thought this game would be boring and a waste of time but actually it is amazing . Amy one who likes/loves minecraft would really like this

I give this 4 stars
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2014
Well I downloaded this cool app 2 day ago and it is actually like minecraft p.e .but the problem is the adverts but yeah cool overall
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2014
This game , I thought it was going to be a boring game but it is a VERY EPIC AND GREAT GAME. I recommend this to 6+ but parents please read this review. It will help you to decide whether to get this game or not to get this FANTASTIC game.
on 28 February 2014
This game is very much like mind craft and think any body that likes mind craft would like it. I would definitely recommend it to any one that is or likes to be creative!!!!!
11 comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2014
I really like the app but i spent ages building an underground castle and i went out the back entrance and i couldn't get back in the entrance disappeared i also would like it if you could save your world
on 13 February 2015
I find world craft really amazing because you can build hotels,house's,under ground tunnels with house's.
Anything is possible, but you can't do these things: make a photo or photographs,
doors.
on 30 March 2014
I got this game the other day, and played for a while. It is a good game, way less of a bricks than on minecraft though. But now almost every time I try to get on it, the screen just goes black! Get this, if you love being annoyed.
on 2 September 2014
Kids love it
on 29 April 2014
Brilliant alternative to minecraft and has mostly the same features. Good free app that keeps my sons busy for hours!!!
on 31 March 2014
I was reading the comments and hoping this game would be good but it isn't. When your on it , it crashes constantly and Its hard to control. I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone.