Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Apr 2010, 22:48:32 BST
I find it amusing how people will go to certain lengths's calling you names just because you may not like a product as much as they do or you gave a honest opnion not a fact and get a little abused it is rather funny that even on Amazon there is people on here who are so in love with there game its like they dont have a girlfriend or a miss's and the only thing they got in there hands is there brand new game and well use your imagination haha this one is for you you larry no mates

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Apr 2010, 23:12:01 BST
G. Day says:
Punctuation is your friend.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2010, 20:30:18 BST
[Deleted by Amazon on 12 May 2010, 13:18:20 BST]

Posted on 10 May 2010, 16:49:59 BST
''I find it amusing how people will go to certain lengths's calling you names just because you may not like a product as much as they do or you gave a honest opnion not a fact and get a little abused it is rather funny that even on Amazon there is people on here who are so in love with there game its like they dont have a girlfriend or a miss's and the only thing they got in there hands is there brand new game and well use your imagination haha this one is for you you larry no mates''

I find it amusing how you just went to an certain length calling him names -_-
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  26 Apr 2010
Latest post:  10 May 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PC DVD)
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PC DVD) by Take 2 Interactive (Windows Vista / XP)
3.8 out of 5 stars (39)