The Angler's Guide to Sea Fishing (The Angler's Guide series) Hardcover – 1 Jan 1996
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Offers explanations of the range of equipment and baits available and instructions on techniques such as float fishing and drift line fishing. There is a guide to all the popular fish, where to find them, what they eat and how to catch them.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Fishing > Sea Fishing