Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 30 October 2013
Very well presented and easy reading. A lot of sense and good tips for anger control. Would recommend this book.
Thanks
on 1 September 2013
A very useful book to dip in and out of. This book has helped me both in my professional life as a physiotherapist and in my personal life as a mother of two.

I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to beat anger in their life!
on 11 February 2017
THIS BOOK IS BLOODY BRILLIANT__OK !!!!
on 9 July 2015
Great read from start to finish,covers many aspects of anger for those who struggle with controlling their temper!It reminds you that anger although serves a purpose should be controlled!i would recommend this to anyone!
on 1 October 2016
Makes interesting reading
on 3 February 2016
I love this book, very practical steps to use with my clients
on 26 April 2017
Recommended reading for any one with or perceived problem with Anger issues. Recommended
on 12 September 2015
Works
on 28 May 2013
This book is brilliant I would highly recommend it, a useful tool to help out stress. good value, easy to read
on 9 December 2012
I bought this book, not because I have anger issues per se, but because I am a therapist working in that field. It is an excellent tool for both therapist and patient alike.