on 31 May 2015
This book compliments my Thich Nhat Hanh collection. I studied mindfulness on my Uni course and this book was also used to support a recent presentation. It truly raises my awareness of 'self' and how to manage my emotions. This has been priceless in my journey of self awareness.. this book is for everyone as it explains how anger can dominate us and the author with his wisdom takes us on a journey through anger...and mindfulness which enables us to work with anger effectively where it doesn't dominate us. A must read - i use for myself and will use for patients/clients.
on 13 June 2017
I bought the book two years ago and just had the chance to read it. I wish I had read it before. I am really impressed with the simplicity and effectiveness of its messages. I absolutely loved it. It calmed me whenever I got the book into my hands. I will not hesitate to buy the rest of his books. Thanks very much Thich Nhat Hanh! Thanks for sharing your wisdom. Much appreciated!!
on 26 July 2015
In a really simple and clear way show us how different ways of anger affect our lives and how to cool down its hurtful flames. It really helped me and my partner. The repetition is necessary for many people to facilitate a deeper understanding. Second, third and more re-readings of few passages can be very beneficial.
on 3 April 2014
I like the imagery that Tich Nhat Hanh uses. Viewing our anger as a little child to look after, really clicked with me. Some of his stories seem repetitive but do reinforce the message of understanding how to work with our anger to the benefit of others and ourselves. A good read that would difficult to argue with!
on 20 September 2016
Such a amazing book. This teacher is gentle, kind and will open your heart to the truth. Stop chasing footprints of the birds in the sky....I highly recommend to anyone. Venerable Lobsang Rinchen Khandro.
on 29 April 2015
I didnt think i had anger issues but oh boy I was wrong, it comes in all disguises so this book was a brillaint read and so easy to understand.
on 2 April 2018
Item is fine
on 27 April 2016
Another good book a different way of thinking and training the mind. The problem is you have to practice which means a commitment.
on 14 May 2017
I think Thich Nhat Hanh is such an inspiration, and this book contains some of his deep wisdom. Very thought provoking.
on 21 February 2018
Loved this insightful book Something we all need to read and then reread from time to time