Format: Cards|Change

on 14 August 2003
These Angels cards are small and come in a dinky bag, which means you can take them with you everywhere! The instructions concerning their use are easy to understand - basically you ask a question or you think about something that you need "clarifying" and you choose a card (or 3). On reading the message on the card - you can gain real insights into your situation. They don't provide all the answers of course (what does?!!) but they are surprisingly appropriate each time and they can provide food for thought or even just a lesson for the day. The messages are down to earth and everyone can relate to them - don't be put off by some religious idea - the cards are for everyone. If you're looking for fresh perspectives on old problems - try them - you may be surprised! And if you are already a Diana Cooper fan - then I can guarantee that these cards won't disappoint you!
22 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2003
I bought this set of cards as I found tarot cards hard to link with. The cards are just the right size, have wonderful messages of encouragement and once attuned with them they can aid in producing accurate readings for others. I love them :o)
on 20 November 2005
The wonderful thing about these beautiful cards is that nothing negative can be read into them at all, even if someone had no belief in anything spiritual they would have a positive message to think about that would be of immense benefit in their life. A good example might be "Forgiveness" - by forgiving you are able to draw a line under the past, let go of anger and hurt and move ahead in your life. By their nature the cards impart a feeling of quiet contemplation and in my experience have proved invaluable and wonderfully appropriate for whatever I have had in mind when using them. They are beautiful in every aspect and would make a wonderful gift! :-))
on 14 September 2006
The first set of angel cards I ever bought, and remains to this day as one of my favourites - without a doubt. The beautiful and high quality cards come with explanations and affirmations - allowing you insight and perspective on whatever life is presenting you at the moment - and the red cloth bag means you can carry them with you wherever you go. A must for Diana Cooper fans - and for anyone drawn to the angels. Worth every Penny. ^_^
on 4 February 2003
These cards are very beautiful to look at, thats the first thing that struck me.. the instructions that are in a little booklet are very easy to understand .The booklet gives you an insight into the angels,and the way to use the cards .they are very compact and are in ther own devine little bag. i found the cards very usefull when trying to find guidence.they have really good affimations on them to help focas your mind and spirit... i love them they are heavenly to handle and look at .I think they are worth there weight in gold.
on 3 December 2006
I agree with all the previous reviews of these cards but just wanted to add my own. These are the first angel cards I have purchased and I love them. They come in a lovely soft black drawstring bag which you are encouraged to keep the cards in. I keep mine by my bed and often choose a card before I go to sleep, or first thing in the morning. The cards are all positive,and include an affirmation at the bottom of each one. You can shuffle the cards while asking a question silently, and then choose which ever card you are drawn to. I found at first they stuck together a bit, and I seemed to get the same card for a few days (or was that just the angels way of drawing my attention to the card? The card was 'fun') You will not be disapointed with these cards, they are beautiful, and would make a lovely gift too, once you have bought some for yourself! :-)
on 20 June 2014
I will start off by admitting, I have always been one of those people who doesn't believe in angle, tarot, or spirit involved activities. I use to always find it a bit bizarre when my Mum done it all, but I bought these to try them out and to broaden my mind a bit.
I love them! I absolutely love them. They are so positive and a complete pick me up for days where I feel really down about something. I find shuffling them really relaxing then if I just pick one out at random, it never fails to be specific to something that is going on., They give great guidance and I am really glad I got them.I would definitely recommend these to anyone. Even people like me! They are really positive and give really good guidance, you can't fault them as far as I am aware.
on 1 February 2009
I prefer the first edition. The first edition cards are smaller and came with a pouch. I bought the new cards as a present for a friend, but thought they were bulky and the box/stand is not practical.
on 18 October 2009
After buying the cards for my wife, she offered me to try them out and WOW they have transformed me, bring a sense of joy and greater love to my life, that I didn't even know was missing.

The card that I first chose was one of the Archangels "Zadkiel" after reading the card, the part that jumped out at me was his ability to resolve past memories, you call on him and bathe yourself in violet light to resolve the past memory/s

I have for years been haunted by past memories that I call cringe moments, these moments totally used to dis-empower and drain me, they would happen without rhyme or reason, sometimes making me ill. I went to counselling and all sorts of therapy's over a period of years with no real release, it got to a point that I just realised that I would have to put up with them, this was the way it was and how I reacted to this life.

SO without any exception, and more than a little is this worth the bother, I shuffled the cards and chose the card "Archangel Zadkiel" read the card and thought it was worth a try, that morning I had one of my cringe moments that was still with me, so I called on his name in my imagination bathed myself in the violet light and to my utter astonishment the pain and despair that I was feeling dispersed, my energy levels raised, a miracle happened.

This was not just a one off experience every time I had a cringe moment I used "Archangel Zadkiel" and the violet light and those memories just fade away.

There is so much more I could write and say, thank you to Diana Copper for this product that has brought me such healing and thank you for the Angels, I am a convert

Anthony Smith
on 25 January 2013
I looked at all of the angel cards available on Amazon, and to be honest I was overwhelmed!
I've not used Angel cards before and I am still not comfortable, but that's probrably because I need to find time to be able to sit quietly.
They arrived within the time stated, packaged well and they are as seen on screen, large vivid pictures. The cards themselves are a big size, maybe I would have been more comfortable with smaller handheld ones.
I have given the cards 5 stars as they were exactly what is promised.