Customer reviews

Angels of the Knights: ~Fallon~
Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 July 2012
Administrator, Guardian, Guide or Warrior? These are the choices given to 16 year old Fallon Angell (nice pun) when she and her family are killed in a home invasion and pass on to the next life. She chooses Warrior and for the next 30 years is trained to kill Kjin; their demonic enemy who body snatch humans in order to instigate further evil in the world. At the end of her training Fallon voluntarily has her wings clipped in order to maintain a corporeal form when she returns to earth.

Fallon is soon caught up in a battle to take down a powerful Kjin, only to fall in love with a young man. But her duty endangers his life, and Fallon must decide whether keeping Kade a part of her life is worth the risk of not only losing him, but also failing in her heavenly mission.

I liked the action and new ideas surrounding angels, although Fallon's sword is very light saber like plus some of the ideas require a little more detail. Fallon is now 19 and states she would be middle aged before she would meet up again with Kade if he were to die, elect to become an angelic warrior, complete his training and return to earth. So as Fallon is pretty much immortal; tough to kill and has the ability to heal from almost any injury, would she continue to age at a human rate but never die of old age?
on 13 July 2017
I liked the story and the idea of warrior angels on earth however, I found the characters not convincing.

I would have liked to learn more about them and their history and I found their change towards believing into the unbelievable thing with angels and demons much too fast

The love story involved and the fight between good and evil kept me reading though.
on 4 October 2013
Interesting storyline and the twists and turns kept my interest in addition to the good pace of read. I guessed about the boy before the author confirmed the plot, but that did not lessen my enjoyment of the book. I think that this sets a high bar for the rest of the series.
on 27 July 2017
the first in the series, got me hooked. very good, would recommend
on 6 February 2013
This book has been nothing short of amazing! I have read it about 3 times now and each time it got better (if that's possible!). I loved everything from the storyline, plot and twists to even the name, Fallon Angell! I just cannot wait for the next to come out in this fantabulous series :) Highly recommended for YA's and almost anyone into supernatural/angel novels!
on 18 March 2014
I look around for certain books that would appeal to my daughter. This seemed quite good, so decided to read it myself and although the writing style went from one thing to the other and missed out on detailing, I have recommended it to my daughter;
I think she would enjoy it, as she likes anything to do with angels, ghosts fantasy and the gothic
The writing style lacks some substance, but this is an ideal teenagers/ young woman’s book
on 6 January 2014
really enjoyed this book, it had me laughing and crying in places. looking forward to reading the next book :)
on 7 March 2014
As a freebie I did not know what to expect, but I loved the story and could not put it down! The finale chapter was action packed and I could not wait to see how Fallon would get out of the clutches of "Uncle Marc". My heart went out to her as erased Kade's memory, but true love conquers all. I've just download the other 2 instalments. Recommend you read this book.
on 9 February 2014
I really enjoyed this book.

A story of how a girl dies and gets to Heaven and the trains to be a knight to protect the world from Kijn or evil that possess body after body until a knight kills them.

I like the fact that it was different to other angle stories that I have read and will definitely get the follow books.
on 13 June 2014
I do not wish to say too much, as I thought I had already written a review on this one.

The story is great, and well has a few surprises in. Well worth the read of the whole set. I am not ashamed to say I did cry, because it made me realise that regardless, God has a plan, and no matter how his children disobey,