Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now

Angels And Demons [Jewelcase]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 May 2017
Another brownie point bought for my wife.
on 11 June 2014
However...............its worth every penny it really is a very good 'mellow' album
Even my 13yr old Basshunter loving daughter has asked for a copy for her Ipod!
Surprisingly I like it more than the most recent Gary Barlow.
Obviously Emily is an excellent influence!
on 27 February 2017
Not the best
on 1 March 2013
Have never been a big lover of Peters, but had watched his tv program odd times. he comes across as a great guy even after the crap he has gone thru. I heard and saw the recording of this album on the program and thought i would give it a go ..........
WOW its amazing ! Every track is a gem , a pleasure to listen too and shake your rump too. Congratulations Mr Andre another fan to add to your list.
on 13 March 2013
I choose this rating because when it arrived it was in such great condition and wasn't scratch or anything.
I loved this product so much that i brought another one for my friends birthday and she loved it :)
I would defiantly recommend this product to my close friends and other people that love peter andre x
on 13 March 2013
i would consider this album good as it,s really nice to listen to when kids are in bed at night. i like the album as it,s relaxing .i would recommand the product to anyone who likes that type of music.
on 6 February 2013
We went to see Pete in concert at Bristol in November 2012... fantastic. This album brings together all the great songs he performed on that night. We love it and relive the live experience every time we listen to it. Recommend it - very easy listening.
on 23 November 2014
never listened to it myself. my mum made me buy it for her lol and she likes it.
on 31 January 2013
Fab Cd from Peter Andre
A different twist of mustic for him but I must say its great.
Highly recommended for all Andre fans
on 14 March 2013
This is good CD. I would recommend it. The songs are quite good although this was a present for my sons girlfriend.