- Prime members save 20% when they subscribe to regular nappy deliveries - learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes - Pack of 3
|Price:||£12.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- AirSeal - the multi-layer film in the cassette provides effective odour-barrier technology, for a more fragrant home
- Nappies are wrapped individually, and the Angelcare nappy disposal system deluxe uses up to four times less plastic than other systems
- All nappies in the nappy bin are safely contained and you won't have to touch or smell them again
- Compatible with the UK and Ireland version of the Angelcare nappy disposal system
- Easy to use
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Each Angelcare refill cassette includes multi-layered barrier bags that keep bad smells at bay. The cassette only works with UK and Ireland version of the Angelcare nappy disposal system. It is easy to use with one hand and has a capacity of approximately 28 nappies (size 2). Each refill cassette will last up to 1 month and seals up to 180 nappies, depending on size. The nappy bags use less plastic (in weight) than other competitive systems. This set contains three refill cassettes for the Angelcare nappy disposal system.
Important: These Angelcare refill cassettes are only suitable for the standard Angelcare nappy disposal system purchased in the UK or Ireland.
From the manufacturer
Angelcare Disposal and Refills
Angelcare Refill Cassettes - 3 pack.
The Angelcare Refill Cassettes help to provide a convenient and hygienic way of disposing of dirty nappies.
Each Angelcare refill cassette includes multi-layered barrier film bags that offer a range of benefits over competitors.
The Angelcare Refill Cassettes (UK) are only suitable for the Angelcare Nappy Disposal System purchased in the UK or Ireland.
- The multi-layer air sealed film in the cassette provides effective odour-barrier technology, for a more fragrant home.
- Nappies are wrapped individually, and the Angelcare nappy disposal system uses up to four times less plastic than other systems.
- All nappies in the nappy bin are safely contained and you won't have to touch or smell them again.
Multiple pack sizes available to meet your needs
The Angelcare Nappy Disposal System* is a convenient and hygienic way of disposing of dirty nappies. *sold separately.
Each system comes with a free refill cassette to get you started (lasting approx. up to 4 weeks).
For your needs there are 3 different refill cassette bundles available; the 3, 6 and 12 packs.
Nappy Disposal System
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We tie our nappies in a scented carrier, and then pop them in the bin. The bin is smell-free which is great!!
My husband empties the bin but he says it's super easy to do so. You put the cartridge in the lid of the bin and as you add nappies to the bin, the bag inside the cartridge comes down a bit until the bin is full. You then cut the bag and tie a knot in both ends. The cartridges probably last us about four bin changes and I got three cartridges in a pack.
You can get cheaper refills on Amazon and eBay for the angelcare bin but from what I've read these are just the bags from inside the cartridges so you have to scrunch up the bag and fit it into a used cartridge yourself. Great if you have the time but with a newborn baby I'm happy to pay the extra few pounds for them to do that for me. Highly recommended !
Update: I'm still really appreciating this product. I had considered trying to tape a bin bag on the inside of my nappy bin to save a bit of money but have instead decided to purchase them again. They keep my nappy bin not smelling, and three cartridges have lasted my four month old baby two months of constant use which is great.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews