on 25 May 2017
Beautiful gown, let down by the tops of the sleeves being too tight. Tip to manufacturer, people who take larger bust, waist, hip and height sizes usually have bigger arms as well!
on 25 June 2016
Beautiful and sleek. I ordered it a size bigger than I actually am just for the case it might be a bit on the smaller side but it is actually true to size but for a kimono it is perfectly fine for me :) Very slippery and if I intend to lounge around in it for longer, I need to tie the strings to prevent the need to constantly adjust it but that's true for all satin robes I have had the pleasure to wear so far.
on 9 January 2015
Brought this item for my wife and what can I say, I love it and my wife loves wearing it.
on 17 August 2015
Feels great on. Not to heavy and looks sext without trying to hard
on 18 April 2017
No loops fitted to keep belt in place size is on the small side
on 31 August 2016
Such a shame as the fabric is lovely and it looks well made.. I bought an XL and it is not even close to fitting :( I cannot get my arms in it! Get a few sizes larger then you would normally buy.
on 25 August 2016
Gorgeous
on 17 September 2016
Cool
on 12 January 2017
However, strange design. The item arrived with no hook for hanging it up nore did it have hooks for the tie up. I had to have my partners mother add those parts on for me!
on 23 August 2016
Good fit and nice quality for the price.

See one answered question