Customer reviews

on 8 February 2015
Amazing book , very touching and Beautifully written . A must read for anyone who has held an animal dear to their heart. If you have had that bond with an animal you will relate to a lot of this book. Great to help with building more of a bond and reminding us all, that they feel just as much emotional pain as us but cannot express this like we can. I shed a tear (more than a tear) at some of these touching stories and found myself giving my dog more hugs! It also helped me understand my tortoises grief at loosing her sister last year which was saddening to witness, as they too are loving animals , this I have seen for myself as my 2 were inseparable and I feared I would lose angel too, but with my love and support she is getting much better now! This book is a must to all animal lovers!
on 11 April 2014
I am president of an animal organization, in Tenerife one of the Spanish Islands, for over 20 years, and during this time I have witnessed many terrible things, these people are changing but its so slow, their concept of animals is completely different to the English mentality. Its about time that the animals voice is heard, and the only way to get that message out there is for gifted people to write books of this nature, to try and show humans that all animals have a voice, feelings, a soul and feel pain, grief and love just as we do. There has to be more and more books on this subject to get the message across to the human race.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 October 2014
What a lovely book! I bought it for a friend, but had permission to peruse it first. I was both educated and enchanted by what I found. To any who desire more intimacy and familiarity with the animal kindom, I would highly recommend this book.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 September 2014
This is a wonderful book for animal lovers, it teaches us the true meaning of having an animal in our lives. The love they give us and how we can help and support each other. It proves without doubt that the love we have for our pets carries on from beyond the stars. Great stories and accounts that will make you laugh, cry and leave you amazed.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 November 2016
anything to do with animals - I am there
on 24 July 2015
Excellent book of real stories showing just how much our Pets do know and feel -by an International Healer who has devoted her life to the welfare of all Animals
on 15 June 2016
loved the book, excellent service
on 16 March 2016
beautiful
on 1 August 2012
A gorgeous read! Beautiful stories of animal miracles, I loved reading Angel Pets and it just validated for me how special animals are and how much we can learn from them.
Wonderful! x
3 people found this helpful
on 11 September 2015
a brilliant read for pet lovers