- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Andy McNab's Tour Of Duty [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£3.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Six-part series presented by former SAS soldier Andy McNab. From weapons and tactics to medical treatment and the chain of command, Andy provides the viewer with extraordinary insights into the deadly threats that British soldiers in Basra and Helmand face on a daily basis. Episodes comprise: 'Under Siege', 'Face to Face', 'Ambush', 'Man Down', 'Hidden Enemy' and 'Courage Under Fire'.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If i could give more stars I would.
.Sniper One: The Blistering True Story of a British Battle Group Under Siege
This DVD is a compilation of Andy McNab's TV programmes.
I bought it for track 3, which is about the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment's tour in Al Amarah in 2004, and their defence of Cimic House -
this track alone amply repays the low cost of the DVD.
I first read of these actions in Sgt Danny Mills' book "Sniper One" and
assuming that you're interested in military matters, as otherwise you wouldn't be reading this, please do yourself a favour and read the book first as it's an absolute winner. Several of the main characters are seen on the DVD.
The action described was the longest continual action for the British army since Korea, although nothing was heard about it at the time as that great Defence Secretary "Buff" Hoon contrived to keep it all out of the media. Johnson Beharry got his VC during it, but the rest of the action was kept well out of the news.
The book is a masterpiece of authenticity and is the only one I can recall starting from the first page again as soon as I'd finished it.
It's also cheap on Amazon.
The other tracks are interesting too - although you have to ignore A McNab droning on at the beginning of every track about how his identity "Can Never Be Revealed!!" and other similar old toffee.
araise in war. Very well made will watch this again to remind me that to never forget
our Soldiers of war and peace. Thank you
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This answers lots of unanswered questions. I found it quite emotional at times.Published 1 month ago by Margaret Anderson
these guys and girls are heroes. All of them for just being there.Published 4 months ago by mr g castle