Android TV Box Zidoo® X9 HDMI IN Recorder Quad Core 2G/8G Wifi Bluetooth 4K*2K H.265 UHD Picture in Picture USB 3.0 Streaming Media Player ZDMC(Based Upon Kodi 14.2)(Silver)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HDMI IN PIP:HDMI IN Picture in Picture function for android box,the best solution for Digital Signage,it can optionally adjust the fram size,position,scale easlly.It's the first Android TV BOX support HDMI IN 1080P record(PVR).
- For Watching:The powerful CPU brings unbelievable enjoying 4K showing,fantastic experience movies and showing.Support 3D MVC,BD blue-ray ISO,Support HEVC 10bit,support 4K*2K 150Mbps Bitrate.
- Fantastic ZIUI:ZIUI based on android system,you can have simple APP management,easily find video music pictures file and no need exchange from different APP,support setting passcode of any APP,supports PVR Pre-Recording function by HD/VGA/FHD modes.
- Easily Connection:ZIDOO X9 with Bluetooth4.0 Vesion Design which available for connect bluetooth speakers,keyboard etc bluetooth devices.Built with internal wifi support 802.11n dual band and 2.4GHz/5.8GHz internet.
- USB3.0 & TF:Support USB 3.0 to make your external transport much more fast,TF card support to 32GB to storage more content you like.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Operating System:4.4.2 Kitkat OS
CPU:MSTAR MSO9180D1R Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex A9 r4 Processor
Wifi Connectivity:802.11a/b/n Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)MIMO
Video Supported:AVI/MKV/MOV/MP4/BDISO/TS/WMV/VOB(Code:H265/VC-1/WMV-HD/MPEG1/2/4 4K*2K)
Audio Supported:MP3/APE/FLAC/AAC/AC3(Bit Rate:MP3 64kps~320kbps,APE/Fl)
Resolution:4K*2K and H.265(HEVC)UHD
HDMI INPUP/OUTPUT:Standard HDMI female,1.4b
Other Interfaces:2*USB2.0 ;1*USB3.0 ;1*RJ45 ;1*Optical ;1*AV port ;1*TF card slot
BLE: Bluetooth 4.0
Power:100~220V AC Input ,Output 12V DC 2A
Adobe Flash:Adobe Flash 10.1 support or above
PVR Recoeding: Support HDMI IN PVR and Playback supported
XBMC: Build in XBMC(KODI) ZIDOO version, support hardware decodiing;support BD menu
1 x TV box
1 x IR remote control
1 x HDMI cable
1 x Power adapter
1 x User manual
2 x Antenna
Zidoo Support:Zidoo is a technology company focus on TV BOX,all Zidoo product are design and test very strictly,we have a strong team for technical support,all zidoo product with 1year extensive device warranty,support is efficient by Zidoo.
"Zidoo" has registered trademark in USA and European,now we have got Zidoo(TM) brand and have record on Amazon,all Zidoo brand product sold will be protected from our store,we have the ownership of Zidoo brand.
For more information,please check "zidoo.tv".
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Zidoo is way much better quality more responsive easy to program , Not had a lot of joy with the PVR part of the machine so far , i downloaded a movie on to a usb stick but when i came to play it back it was very dark and grainy..
Very disappointed that you cant use a VPN , I would have thought that would be a must in this day and age
In this Zidoo X9 Android Kitkat 4.4.2 review that features the CPU Quad Core Mstar 9180 and the Octa Core Mali 450 we will be testing all the features that this device is capable of. At the moment of recording this is the latest model from Zedoo.
I will be testing this device in Speed Test, GeekBench 3, Antuntu, 3D Mark Score and Epic Citadel.
Regarding real world performance in gaming we will test Despicable Me, Cars Game, Beach Buggy, GT Racing 2 and Asphalt 8 Airborne.
To test video playback we will test the included pre installed KODI Version and also the Latest stable version of Kodi. The tests show that it plays 1080p perfectly but at this time 4K on Kodi does not work, 4K can be played in the default player so this is something tha will be fixed on the software side.
Will also mirror the iphone 4S, Ipad Mini Retina and finally we will also mirror the iMac to the Zidoo X9
Online Updates are here to stay. This device is capable out of the box of updating the firmware without the need to mess arround with downloads and OTG so really happy with this feature.