on 6 July 2013
My son told me my Tablet was 'intuitive' and I didn't need instructions - but I do! This book seems to be laid out well and written in words I can understand. I haven't got very far into it as yet but it seems to hit the spot.
on 31 July 2013
My tablet arrived with a useless information leaflet and it was great to be able to download this book onto my kindle instead of waiting for a paperback to arrive. I am a silver surfer with only a basic knowledge of computing so this book really set me up.
I still had to wait for my son-in-law to set up my email and calendar, but I would definitely recommend downloading this book to get started.
on 12 April 2014
It does what it says on the cover so I suppose I shouldn't expect more, this book should be for people who do not know much about the ins and outs of technical stuff for those who know even a mediocre of information this will not be enough to move them forward win their knowledge.
on 22 August 2013
Since the tablet I bought had virtually no instructions for use, nor any reference to a website where a novice might find some, Android Tablet Basics was just what I needed to get going quickly and smoothly.
on 29 September 2013
Not having had a tablet before I thought this book might be quite useful. However it was much more - it was very clear, very helpful and I would recommend it to anyone. I am sure I will consult it often.
on 27 May 2013
It is very easy to read and follow instructions.
It is informative for beginners to understand and is not too jargonistic?
on 13 February 2015
The book is a must for people like me who, though very much computer literate, am a complete novice when it comes to tablets. Although generic it nature, it is an excellent companion for tablet newbies and I would recommend it.
on 21 May 2014
I am new to using a Tablet and found this book reasonable in understanding the basics, although I do have a problem still where my Tablet does appear to have some different icons to that shown in the book. This must be due to variations between different makes of Tablet.
on 18 October 2013
Being new to Android, I needed a simple guide to start me off - this filled the bill. I will probably need a more detailed guide to get the best from Android, though.
on 30 November 2013
easily understood introduction and informative on the uses of the android tablet
I would recommened this book when buying an android tablet
david banham