- Also check our best rated Hot Water Dispenser reviews
Andrew James Purify Hot Water Dispenser and Water Filter 4 litre Capacity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Instant hot and filtered water with this variable temperature hot water dispenser.
- Includes the option to filter water without boiling - 4 Litre Capacity.
- Includes 2 x Strix water filters each with 150L life span. Universal replacement water filter can be used.
- LED display and smooth touch buttons with child safety lock - Finished in stylish stainless steel.
- Much safer than a kettle as there is no need to carry hot water around the kitchen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This incredibly sleek and smart looking machine is a truly modern way to get the water you need for a variety of different uses. Faster and more energy efficient than a normal kettle; it takes just 5 seconds to dispense boiling water, making it a real saviour when you just can't wait for a comforting cuppa! Plus, as you only boil the exact amount of water you need, you save energy and ultimately money on your electricity bills.
You can set the temperature to: 55˚C / 65˚C / 75˚C / 85˚C / 100˚C
Why? It pays to be precise with certain drinks; black tea needs boiling hot water, instant coffee is best made with 85˚C water, while green tea should be brewed at 75˚C.
You can also set the machine to 0 - the water won't be heated and will simply be dispensed at the temperature it is in the tank, making it ideal for mixing with cordial or squash.
There are 3 pre-set volumes:
100ml - Perfect for a single cup
200ml - Better for large mugs
300ml - Exactly right for instant noodle pots
Or you can control the dispensing manually by simply pressing 'ok' once to start and again to stop. You can use the Hot Water Dispenser to make cup soups and fill pans to cook pasta or boil vegetables.
We include 2 Strix universal water filters with the machine. Each has a lifespan of approximately 150L of water and they are easy to replace.
Safety and Ease of Use
The touch controls of the dispenser mean selecting settings is effortless, and a child lock can be activated to prevent accidents. A light beneath the spout helps the user guide their cup for safer, more accurate pouring. Refilling is easy; you can check the water level with the gauge on the side of the tank and flip open the tank lid to pour in fresh water. Any spills from dispensing are collected in the drip tray, which is removable for easy cleaning.
Top Customer Reviews
VERY GOOD FEATURES
1. With tray removed it easily fits a standard 1L (1000ml/8 Cup) cafetiere. (Good for pots as well)
2. Has a setting to keep dispensing until manual stop for large volumes. (Otherwise 100, 200, 300ml options - 300ml will do a single mug)
3. Water filter and large 4L tank
4. Multiple temperatures (Room Temp, 55, 65, 75, 85, 100 Deg. C)
5. Button interaction is easy, individual buttons for each feature (Volume, Temp, OK = Start/Stop)
6. Quick and quiet, especially considering its ready to go filtered water. Little bit of time to fill a cafetiere or pot but equivalent to the total time spent using a classic kettle if you timed it, just feels longer.
When looking at other products available I was disappointed that they were crucially missing one or more of the above features. These are critical for making this a good, functional product which can replace the classic kettle. Personally, I needed the filter for hard water, I'm very waste conscious (water & energy), and wanted a constant dispense option (point 2 above), so this met a lot of my criteria.
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
0. If you dispense directly into the destination cup for tea, I find it gives a lot of 'scum', so I dispense into a jug, then add to a cup already containing milk and the tea bag. Having to change your tea making technique is a pretty major flaw, only just forgivable as the pros out way the cons for me.
1. Aesthetics - can split opinion, girlfriend is not a fan but I like its functionality too much.
2.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
LOVE it, so easy to use instant hot water all day long. Very stylish and easy to keep cleanPublished 3 days ago by mrs Doreen Canning
could not manage without. a bit erratic on quantities but can stop it quicly with the go/stop button.Published 4 days ago by Lynston
Really nice looking piece of kiy, looks great in the kitchen.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
IT DID STOP WORKING AND I WAS WORRIED BUT ONE PHONE CALL AND WE HAD IT GOING AGAIN. SO EARLY DAYS BUT PLEASED SO FAR DOES SAVE MONEY NOT USING THE KETTLEPublished 6 days ago by christine hing