on 22 April 2017
These are of good quality and very useful. I bought them to use in an electric pressure cooker but sadly only one fits it. well...the smallest one would of course. However, they're used for multiple things so not wasted. Look good too.
on 1 November 2017
These look like lovely bowls. Should have read the dimensions of them. Wanted the largest one for making Christmas cake but although i think it will do it seems very shallow and could end up with a messy kitchen. The 5 litre bowl is great for making big batches of biscuits
on 23 September 2017
decent. cracking bit of kit
on 4 August 2012
I love this set - they fit nicely on top of the fridge and do the job so well. I recently made 250 brownies and the large bowl was a godsend. The quality is slightly better than I expected for the price so I was pleasantly surprised. They are easy to shine up so look great when not in use too. A fab buy!
on 8 April 2014
Was bought as a gift and was well appreciated so I'm told. So would reccommend if you are on the lookout for similar.
on 23 July 2017
Arrived on time and as described. Thanks.
on 26 September 2017
Good for mixing in
on 15 October 2017
Very nice set of stainless steel bowls, exactly what I needed.
on 31 October 2013
I bought this item based on the good reviews. I was very dissapointed to see that within a week one of the bowls started getting rusty after being twice in the dishwasher (product supposed to be dishwasher safe)! Not worth sending it back since I live outside the UK. Not happy!
on 17 March 2013
These bowls look smart and professional. They wash well (I've only washed them by hand, although they are dishwasher safe) but the large bowl is very large! I was not expecting it to be quite as big as it was! To be honest, I'll probably never use it, and it's very large in terms of fitting it in some kitchen cupboards! But I've used the other four bowls for various tasks - everything from the small bowl over the top of a homemade burger in a griddle pan covered in cheese (covering the burger and cheese with a metal bowl 'steams' the cheese and makes it even more melty!) to marinades, sauces and baking in the various other sizes. Maybe one day I'll make something in big enough quantities to need the 10L bowl! I've still got my old, plastic mixing bowls because you can't use these for everything (no good in the microwave, obviously!) but they are a smart edition to my equipment collection.