- Also check our best rated Hand Mixer reviews
Andrew James Powerful 300 Watt Premium Black Soft Touch Hand Mixer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Andrew James Premium Hand Mixer will take the hard work out of baking, with its powerful 300-watt motor, whisking egg whites or making cake mix will be a breeze.
- Includes the following attachments: 2 x beaters (stainless steel), 2 x dough hooks (stainless steel), 1 balloon whisk (stainless steel) and a vinyl storage bag
- Sleek and contemporary design with soft touch feel
- Six speed settings with easy to use controls, plus Turbo Button function
- The compact design allows for easy storage.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Andrew James Powerful 300 Watt Premium Black Hand Mixer
Mix ingredients quickly and easily with the new Andrew James Hand Mixer, which is ideal for all budding baking enthusiasts! With a sleek and contemporary design it is the perfect addition to any modern kitchen and the powerful motor can easily mix a variety of ingredients including cake mixes and dough
The six speeds are easy to control with clear markings on the power switch, and with a separate turbo button, you can increase the power of the mixer for short bursts to ensure the ingredients are thoroughly and completely mixed
This mixer comes with the following attachments: 2 x beaters (stainless steel), 2 x dough hooks (stainless steel), 1 balloon whisk (stainless steel) and a vinyl storage bag
Available in a choice of red and black (Red ASIN: B00EOSN9UC), and so simple to use this product is a great way to take your baking to the next level
Wattage 300 Watts
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I saw the beaters I was worried because they looked so thin compared to the ones on my old mixer, but actually they are just as strong (it beat marzipan up in a cake mixture no problem) and because they're thin they don't get the mixture stuck in the middle.
I'm not sure it needs all those speeds, as there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference in them, to be honest, but it seems powerful, quiet and does the job without fuss. Nice little mixer.
Most recent customer reviews