- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
Andrew James Large Casserole Dish with Lid - 4.6 Litre (4 Quart) Capacity Cast Iron - Non Stick - Oven Safe - Covered Dish made from Cast Iron with Red Enamel Coating
|Price:||£39.49 FREE delivery.|
- CASSEROLE DISH WITH LID - The Andrew James Cast Iron Casserole Dish comes complete with a snug fitting lid so you can use it to cook all sorts of dishes, from chicken curries to beef stews and vegetable filled hot pots.
- CAST IRON CASSEROLE DISH WITH RED ENAMEL OUTER COATING - Made from cast iron with a tough enamel coating this casserole dish has been made to last. It has a red enamel coating on the exterior and the inside is covered with white enamel that has non-stick properties, making your dish easy to clean.
- OVEN SAFE COVERED CASSEROLE DISH WITH HANDLES- This versatile casserole dish is compatible with most oven types and hobs. Start by sizzling your onions and garlic on the hob, and browning off your meat before adding the stock and transferring the round casserole dish to the oven using the convenient handles.
- LARGE 4 QUART CAPACITY - Cook plenty of food for even large families with the generous capacity of this 4 quart casserole dish (approx 4.6 Litres). This round casserole dish has a diameter of approximately 26cm.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Shop with confidence. Your Andrew James Red Cast Iron Casserole Dish with Lid comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
VonShef Cast Iron Casserole Dish - Round Enamel Coated 4.5L - Graduated Grey
Argon Tableware 3.5L Round, Cast Iron Enamelled Dutch Oven Casserole Dish, Oven Safe - Red
VonShef Black Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Casserole Dish 4.7L, 25cm
VonShef Cast Iron Casserole, Gratin and Griddle Dishes - Set of 3 - Oven to Table Cookware
ProCook Cast Iron Induction Enamel Oval Casserole 30cm/6.2L Graduated Turquoise
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Andrew James UK LTD||DOMU UK||Rinkit Ltd||DOMU UK||DOMU UK||ProCook|
|Colour||Red||Grey||Red||black||Red||30cm / 6.2l Graduated Turquoise|
|Material||Enamel Coated Cast Iron||—||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||cast_iron||Cast Iron|
Cook delicious meals like casseroles, soups, stews, roasts and hotpots with ease using the Andrew James Red Enamel Cast Iron Casserole Dish.
You can use this iron casserole dish with most types of ovens and hobs including ceramic hobs, halogen ovens, electric hobs and Agas and Rayburns. The dish can be placed directly on the hob to start cooking, allowing you to brown and sear meats as well as sizzle vegetables, before you add the stock and other ingredients and transfer the whole dish to the oven. With just one dish you save on washing up.
The inside of this large round casserole dish is covered with a layer of tough white enamel that has non-stick properties. Not only does this make cooking easier as it is less likely food will stick and burn to the sides of the dish, it means the dish is idea for marinating food in spices etc., as the flavours and aromas will not leach into the coating of the dish. Cleaning also becomes a doddle. Simply rinse the pan in warm water after use and remove any residue with a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive items like scouring pads when you clean your dish as this will damage the enamel.
To prevent rust always dry your dish thoroughly and use paper towels between the dish and other pans to absorb any moisture. Do not use oven cleaner on the casserole dish or the lid.
Cast Iron Casserole Dish Lid
Because this casserole dish is made from cast iron it is very good at retaining heat both during and after cooking. The iron lid with enamel coating also assists with these insulating properties and helps to prevent splashes escaping the pot and dirtying your oven or hob.
Convenient Built-in Handles
When it comes to moving the casserole dish between the hob and oven and then to the table to be served, the built-in handles make this task much easier but remember to always use a heat proof oven glove when handling the hot dish.
Large 4.6 Litre Capacity
Cook plenty of delicious and warming meals for even large families thanks to the generous 4.6 litre capacity of the casserole dish which is roughly equivalent to 4 quarts.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
37 x 37 x 35.5 cm. The dimensions of the box are 35 x 33 x 24 cm. The pot dimensions are 26 cm diameter at top of bowl without handles and 33.5 cm long over the handles, The bowl is 12 cm high and with lid on it is 18 cm high at the top of the knob.
Most recent customer reviews