2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Andrew James Mini Oven with Grill | 20 Litre Fast Heating Toaster Oven | 5 Cooking Functions & 60 Minute Timer | Includes Grill Rack & Baking Tray | 1500W | White
- 20 LITRE MINI OVEN WITH GRILL -- The Andrew James 20 Litre Mini Oven with Grill in a classic design, is great for those kitchen areas where space is limited and ideal for use in places such as caravans, holiday homes, office canteens and student housing. It is also great to have around the home as an extra oven during preparation for large meals or when you need a tabletop oven for temporary use.
- 1500W TABLE TOP GRILL & 230°C COOKER -- With this 20 Litre Mini Toaster Oven with Grill you can cook everything you would in a conventional oven with the added benefit that you will save time and money on your energy bills. Electric Mini Ovens are more energy efficient and cheaper to run than conventional ovens as they use less energy and they take less time to heat up and cool down.
- 5 COOKING FUNCTIONS & CONVECTION FAN -- The Mini Oven is features five heat settings for all your cooking needs from roasting, grilling and baking to cooking casseroles, crisping pie crusts and reheating leftover meals. The function dial allows you to easily select your desired function. When cooking using the convection fan it moves hot air evenly around the food as it cooks meaning you don't have to worry about turning your food half-way through cooking to ensure it cooks evenly
- 60 MINUTE TIMER & COOKING ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -- The Mini Oven features a 60 Minute Timer which allows you to set a timer in 5 minute intervals. It also includes a Stay On Function and an acoustic signal for your convenience. The Mini Oven comes with a chrome plated grill rack, enamelled baking tray and a handy gripping tool for easy removal of hot baking trays and grills.
- 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S GUARANTEE -- Shop with confidence, as the Andrew James 20 Litre Mini Oven with Grill is covered by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The Andrew James 20 Litre Mini Oven with Grill is a versatile and compact oven is ideal for holiday homes, student accommodation and studio apartments, or simply as an extra cooking appliance to help with preparing food for large groups of people. Considerably smaller than a conventional oven, this Mini Oven will take up less space in your kitchen. The space inside the oven is suitable for 11” pizzas or a small chicken.
It's so easy to use, with dials for temperature (up to 230˚C), time (up to 60 minutes) and the five cooking functions. You can cook the same kinds of food that you would in a conventional oven, but the fast heating Mini Oven will save you time and money on your energy bills!
The Andrew James 20 Litre Mini Oven with Grill is available in either Black or White.
Chrome Plated Grill Rack
Enamelled baking tray
Detachable handle for removing hot trays
1500W Mini Oven & Max Temp of 230°C
With this 20 Litre Mini Oven & Grill you can cook everything you would in a conventional oven with the added benefit that you will save time and money on your energy bills. Electric Mini Ovens are more energy efficient and cheaper to run than conventional ovens as they use less energy and they take less time to heat up and cool down.
5 Cooking Functions & Convection Fan
The Mini Oven is features five selectable heating functions for all your cooking needs from roasting, grilling and baking to cooking casseroles, crisping pie crusts and reheating leftover meals.
Lower heating element: Great for crisp pie and tart crusts.
Upper heating element: For fast grilling.
Upper heating element with convection fan: Similar to a normal oven, cook casseroles, roast and more in the circulating hot air.
Upper and lower heating elements: Ideal for browning cakes, pies and pastries.
Upper and lower heating element with convection fan: Full-on heat with great circulation - good for large quantities and multiple level cooking.
60 Minute Timer & Cooking Accessories Included
The Mini Oven features a 60 Minute Timer which allows you to set a timer in 5 minute intervals. It also includes a Stay On Function and an acoustic signal for your convenience. The Mini Oven comes with a chrome plated grill rack, enamelled baking tray and a handy gripping tool for easy removal of hot baking trays and grills.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did not notice from beginning ( when I was placing order) that tray is ribbed and after just one use to bake potatoes it is impossible to clean rest of stacked residues of potatoes even after soaking in dish-washing liquid . Looks like covering for this tray is not for baking or grilling at all
The control times/temp settings are too small to read, I have to put my glasses on just to be able to set it.
Also the shelves are in the wrong places ... must have been designed by a man who doesn't do his own cooking! Bottom one is too close to the bottom element therefore it can burn and the top one is too close to the top element - same result! It is such a small appliance it doesn't need 2 (very tight) shelf settings, one inbetween the 2 would suffice.
Not at all pleased with this. Like another reviewer said, I had a Lidl one before this, half the price and much better.
The only good point is that because it is black, it doesn't show the scorching at the top of the oven door.
No sparks, drama, smoke or otherwise. Just noticed it was taking longer to cook. The top element seemed to have a slight bulge so presumably that was the point where it failed.
As a baking oven - no frills - but it works well enough for the money. I bought it as a temporary standby but I find use it regularly for baking small items.
Had I know how often I would use it and not been in such desperate need of a cooking facility, I would have returned the oven, as it is on display in my kitchen, and asked for an undamaged item.