- Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 16.4 cm ; 5 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: 5060146061476
- ASIN: B004PZ4J1C
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 28 Feb. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 848 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,663 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Andrew James Electric Egg Boiler In Black, With Poacher and Steamer Attachments - 7 Egg Capacity & 2 Year Warranty
|Price:||£15.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.02 (24%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Modern, compact Egg Boiler which can boil 7 eggs at once or poach 4 for your convenience, perfect for breakfast in a hurry
- Make soft boiled, hard boiled, or poached. Energy efficient as it cooks eggs with the exact amount of water required
- Steam tender vegetables to perfection, adding another delicious dimension to your meal
- Features an alarm to alert you to when your eggs are impeccable
- 2 Year Warranty included - no registration required!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Boil or poach eggs, and even steam your vegetables with our Egg Boiler. Compact, modern and extremely efficient, it'll soon be your go-to breakfast appliance!
Do you struggle to boil the perfectly cooked soft boiled egg? Or maybe your poached eggs always turn out too hard or lose that perfectly round shape?
There's no need to panic - help is here!
Our quirky little Egg Boiler is your answer to getting perfectly cooked eggs every time! Whether you fancy a soft boiled, hard boiled, or even a poached egg it'll ensure your meal is perfect every time.
Big family? There's more than enough room for everyone's breakfast. With space for 7 eggs, you can rest easy knowing your family will be getting a delicious healthy, nutrient packed meal.
The egg boiler features an alarm which will sound when your eggs are boiled or poached to perfection.
If you fancy whipping up something a little more striking - why not try eggs benedict with steamed asparagus?
To steam tender vegetables, simply fill the provided measuring cup with water to add another delicious dimension to your meals!
It wouldn't be eggs benedict without a luxurious poached egg would it? Our egg boiler has space for four poached eggs to be cooked at once - no more standing over a hot stove!
Tips and Tricks
For best results, use room temperature eggs - simply remove from your fridge 10-15mins before you want to cook.
To ensure your poached eggs don't stick, wipe a little oil around the poaching compartments.
For fast peeling, start peeling from the end of the egg, not the side.
Product size (cm): 20.0L x 20.0W x 16.0H
From toasters to kettles and cafetieres, Andrew James has everything you need for breakfast!
2 Year Warranty included - no registration required!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) Fill measuring cup (provided) with water, and pour water into device
2) Using pin (provided) create tiny hole in eggs, and place eggs in black holder
3) Place on lid, turn on, and wait for unit to cook eggs
4) Turn unit off when buzzer sounds.
1) Fill measuring cup (provided) with water, and pour into device
2) Lightly butter poaching tray and crack desired number of eggs into tray
3) Place white steamer on top of boiled egg holder, and then the poached egg holder on top of that
4) Place on lid, turn on, and wait for unit to cook eggs
5) Turn unit off when buzzer sounds.
It boils eggs perfectly, soft, Med or Hard.
I haven't tried the steamer but I cannot imagine why it wouldn't work. However the egg poacher worked well.Glad I bought it!!
Although I did not expect much from this item - actually expected it to become another kitchen ornament I put it to use
Wow!! I now use this almost on a daily basis and has become a must have in the kitchen, simply to use and it works very well for hard boiled, medium boiled works fine as well but soft boiled takes a bit of practice and the white tends to be under cooked.
It cant be simpler to use, simply prick the egg with the supplied tool ( built into the water measuring cup ) pour in the required amount of water and switch on - this is where the only downside is in that it does not automatically shut off - yes it sounds an alarm to let you know they are ready but the unit it still on and you need to manually switch it off.
Cleaning is easy enough just remember to unplug if before doing so ( yes those people are out there )
Overall a brillian little device that saves me a lot of time and hassle
One thing large eggs are at its limit - XL sized eggs do not fit properly and do not cook properly
It all depends on how you like your eggs cooked.
But once youve dealt with that then it perfect eggs every time and no breakages either.
It comes with an attachment for steaming and poaching eggs. The steaming attachment lets you steam 6 eggs at a time. The poaching attachment lets you poach 4 eggs at a time.
You get a measuring cup to fill with water to the desired mark (soft egg is marked low on the measuring cup, medium is at the middle and hard near the top) You puncture the egg with a pin on the steaming attachment, fill with water and the egg boiler will sound after the water has evaporated and the egg is done.
I think this product is great and would a good purchase if you are a fan of eggs. Would recommend to others.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived in good time alot smaller than i thought but thats not a bad thing. Box it came in looks nice. Haven't used it so cant comment on how it works.Published 4 days ago by happy customer
Puzzled by the mixed reviews here, I decided to buy this to try and so far it has not let me down. It boils eggs to perfection which is its primary function. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Phil
It boils eggs.....though it loses one star because there are no rubber feet on the bottom so on my counter top it slides all over the place which i've easily sorted myself, and the... Read morePublished 10 days ago by haribo48
Purchased this item due to its convenience especially when you need a quick easy breakfast. Cooks eggs perfectly every time whether its soft, media or hard boiled. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Haroon