Andrew James Electric Cultivator / Tiller, 1000 Watt Motor, 10 Metre Cable with 2 Year Warranty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1000W Electric Cultivator to turn tilling from an arduous task to a walk in the park - or rather the garden!
- Rotary, straight edged, specially tempered steel blades effortlessly churn up soil to a depth of 220mm and width of 330mm
- Lightweight at just 7.9kg, gardeners of all abilities can use the tiller to work over soil without overworking their body
- Numerous safety features including cable holder, motor overload protection, double insulated electrics and trigger squeeze operation
- Long 10m cable for convenience - Includes 2 Year Warranty - No Registration Required!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
An invaluable investment for the avid gardener, the Andrew James Cultivator lets you improve your soil without risking a bad back from hours of digging. Powerful, sturdy and safe, the Cultivator will provide years of help so you can give your garden the attention it needs.
No more crawling on hands and knees, simply line up the tiller on your desired patch of soil, squeeze the trigger and the steel tines will start to turn and move the machine forwards. Heavy and compacted soil is no match for the hardened steel blades and the soil will become beautifully crumbled before your eyes.
Full instructions are provided with the cultivator including recommended patterns to follow for best results, plus troubleshooting advice.
- Prepare soil for planting by loosening and aerating
- Create furrows for more structured planting
- Loosen soil to improve drainage and allow air to roots
- Mix organic matter into your soil to improve nutrient content
- Remove surface weeds (deeper plant roots will not be harmed)
- Churn up grass to turn lawn into flower beds or a vegetable plot
Double insulated electrical components
Sliding cable clip on handle keeps wire safely elevated away from blades
Auto shut-off prevents the motor from overheating if the blades hit a large obstacle or get tangled
Well-distanced hand grips give the user excellent control and provide comfortable and ergonomic operation
10m cable, suitable for use with outdoor extension cables
Please note you should always wear personal protective equipment when operating the cultivator
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Found it skimmed across the ground rather than properly cultivate in comparison to a different cultivator I used on the same ground 3 years previously. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Bobby S.
It is quite okay for my garden when I want to prepare for planting and in this price I think it is reasonable and worth to have one.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
did a great job. was a little difficult for me to handle but soon got the hang of it. Arrived in good timePublished 1 month ago by J.Marshall
What an amazing machine, I have trouble with clay soil, this made short work of breaking it down, I'm thrilled with itPublished 2 months ago by john michael barton
First class product - first class service. Bought to clear a redundant vegetable patch (45 square metres) and managed the job in a few hours. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ChrisJane