- Also check our best rated Hot Water Dispenser reviews
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Andrew James Hot Water Dispenser with Filter | 4 Litre Capacity For Tea Coffee & Pot Snacks | Variable Temperature & Volume Settings Up To 26 Cup | Stainless Steel
- ELECTRIC HOT WATER DISPENSER AND PURIFIER -- Enjoy filtered hot water at the touch of a button with the Andrew James Hot Water Dispenser. Choose water at the right temperature for your tea and coffee, or un-heated filtered water for squash etc.
- BOILING WATER IN JUST 5 SECONDS! -- With 2600w you can have boiling water in as little as 5 seconds. The easy fill machine has a footprint of 20cm x 19cm, making it compact enough to sit neatly on your kitchen worktop or in the office kitchen.
- 5 HEAT SETTINGS 3 VOLUME SETTINGS -- Choose a pre-programmed heat setting between 55 and 100 degrees to make the perfect cuppa. You can also set the machine to dispense 100ml, 200ml or 300ml, or manually control the amount of water dispensed.
- INCLUDES 2 X STRIX AQUA OPTIMA FILTERS -- The water passes through a Strix Aqua Optima filter and there's two filters included. The machine will also work with a variety of other universal filters.
- 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY -- Shop with confidence. Your Andrew James Hot Water Dispenser and Purifier is covered by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Breville BRITA HotCup Hot Water Dispenser with Variable Dispense, 1.8 Litre, Stainless Steel
Cooks Professional Electric Instant Hot Water Dispenser 2.5L 2600W (2.5L, Red & Black)
electriQ Digital Instant Hot Water Dispenser with Purifier Filter - Electric 2600W 6 Temperature & 4 Volume Settings with Drip Tray - 4 Litre Boiling Kettle Machine - Boil Water in Just 5 Seconds!
Cooks Professional Electric Hot Water Dispenser 4L 2600W (4L Hot Water Dispenser)
Hot Water Dispensers DWAT800
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£4.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Andrew James UK LTD||Amazon.co.uk||CLIFFORD JAMES||Appliances Direct - UK||CLIFFORD JAMES||HomeHome by A|
|Colour||Stainless Steel||Silver|black||Red & Black||Stainless Steel||Black/Silver||—|
Enjoy pure, filtered hot water at the touch of a button with the Andrew James Hot Water Dispenser and Purifier. The compact, practical electronic dispenser is finished in stainless steel with a LED display and smooth touch buttons. Choose to dispense water at the right heat for your tea and coffee, or just un-heated filtered water for squash and cordials etc.
You may have heard that tea and coffee shouldn’t be made with boiling water, and that’s true. Boiling water can partially destroy the tea leaves or coffee beans, reducing the flavour. Using the hot water dispenser you can get water at 85 degrees centigrade, perfect for tea with no guesswork involved. You can also use the hot water dispenser to fill saucepans to speed up cooking, or to make cuppa soups or noodle pots etc.
Top Tip: To ensure that your Andrew James Hot Water Dispenser works as efficiently as possible, it is important that you effectively descale it regularly. The harder your water, the more regularly it will need to be descaled. It is recommended that you do this once a month.
Boiling Water In Just 5 Seconds
With 2600w of heating power you can have boiling water in as little as 5 seconds. The easy fill machine holds a whopping 4 litre of water and measures 33.8cm high with a footprint of 20cm x 19cm, making it compact enough to sit neatly on top of your kitchen worktop or in the office kitchen.
5 Heat Settings, 3 Volume Settings
Choose one of the pre-programmed heat settings between 55 and 100 degrees to make the perfect cuppa. Boiling water can destroy the flavour of tea leaves so it is better to use hot water instead, and with this machine you won’t need to guess. You can also set the machine to dispense 100ml, 200ml or 300ml, or manually control the amount of water dispensed, ideal to fill a saucepan for cooking vegetables, pasta, rice etc.
Includes 2 x Aqua Optima Universal Water Filters
The water is filtered using a strix filter that can filter up to 150 litres of water in its lifetime. There’s two filters included with your Andrew James Hot Water Dispenser so you have a spare to start with. The machine will also work with a variety of other universal filters.
Full Setup and Calibration Process
Before using the water dispenser, it is essential to follow the setup and calibration process. It is a tested and proven process and will result in proper operation of the machine. After standing empty, there are lots of small air pockets in the pipework that need to be released, and the calibration process is designed to do this. It also electronically locks the system to prevent any further ingress of air. This will help with the avoidance of water spluttering and ensuring accurate volumes are dispensed.
Top Tips: Make sure to fill the tank back up every time you use it, and make sure to calibrate your machine again if you switch your machine off at the wall. If you leave your machine on standby, it does not need to be calibrated.
- Ensure the water drain screw located on the base of the unit is tightened.
- Remove the purification filter from its packaging and flush with clean, cool water until the water runs clear.
- Fit the filter into the primary (removable) section of the tank, ensuring the seal is in place as supplied.
- Fit the primary (removable) section of the tank, including the purification filter, into the main (secondary) tank.
- Fill the primary tank with cold water and allow the water to flow into the secondary tank. Please note this will take some time as the filter will restrict flow while it removes impurities.
- Repeat Step 5 above until the gauge on the side of the machine shows 4L.
Please note that it is good practice to always keep the tank at the upper capacity level, without exceeding maximum.
- Ensure set-up steps have been completed and the gauge is showing 4 litres of water in the main tank.
- Hold the lock button to unlock the control screen.
- Set the unit at 0 degrees C and 000 volume using the temp. and volume buttons.
- Press OK button and dispense 1 litre of water into a suitable measuring jug at this setting. It will be necessary to press OK button again when reaching 1 litre to stop flow, as shut off is not automatic. Use dispensed water to refill primary tank.
- Repeat Step 4 above.
- Set the unit to 100 degrees C and 000 volume using temp. and volume buttons.
- Press OK button and dispense 1 litre of water into suitable measuring jug at this setting. It will be necessary to press OK button again when reaching 1 litre to stop flow, as shut off is not automatic. It is normal to experience spluttering flow of water during this step, particularly for the first 500ml of water. Caution – hot water will be dispensed during this step. Steam is vented into the water tank. Be aware of hot surfaces on the machine.
- Set the unit to 100 degrees C and 300ml volume using temperature and volume buttons.
- Press confirm button and allow machine to dispense.
- If flow of water during step 9. above is spluttering excessively, or less than 300ml is dispensed, ensure gauge is showing 4 litres of water in main tank, then repeat Steps 6, 7, and 8 above until flow improves, and 300ml is dispensed.
Your Andrew James Water Dispenser is now set up, calibrated, and ready to use. Calibration will be maintained while the machine is connected to the power, switched on, and locked. If power is interrupted, or the machine is moved to a different location, the calibration process must be repeated. We advise customers descale their hot water dispenser thoroughly at least once a month from time of purchase, if you reside in a hard water area you may consider carrying out descaling more frequently. If descaling is not completed thoroughly on a monthly basis this can cause irreparable damage to the internal set up and result in issues with volumes of water dispensed, temperature of water dispensed and can cause spluttering from the machine.
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Return? Falling out of my wheelchair laughing....I have to pay return postage on this faulty product and drag it to a post office. So it’s going to cost me still more money. Why are they continuing to sell a known faulty item that is dangerously so?
Bought this as a prime item thinking it would be ok if it went wrong - no, no, no.
On first use the Andrew James Purify Hot Water Dispenser seemed fine, but over a couple of months it started to drip from the top left corner, that drip eventually turned into a leak that had to be moped up each day.
After 6 months it would only dispense cold water and more leaked than went in the cup.
I very rarely leave reviews, but this purchase was a total waste of money, and I advise others who may be considering it to "Look Elsewhere" !
Very Very Disappointing quality. I have purchased Andrew James products before, but, I will not purchase this make again.
Sorry Andrew James, but you have lost a customer.
First one lasted few mths then had to wait over 6 mths for new stock got end last yr
And within 6-7wks. Gone again
Tried resetting few times still nowt
Now I’m waiting again for new one
But no one has explained y it broke again and no one said sorry or even offered comp I did ask if any other kettles last wk but told this is only one. I do need one like this as disabled can’t even lift kettle and makes it worse my kettle only gets used one a day couple times in mth gets used twice I have set diet etc but now I’m to wait again no one told me if or when it’s due. Would prefer full refund just shame they don’t seem to care. They have my num too. Two stars has when worked it’s ok but break down it’s not worth it