on 20 February 2014
I bought these for my two fussy children (3 and nearly 2) who don't like eating normal shaped sandwiches. I had previously bought a brachiosaurus one, but they were getting a bit bored of them all the time. So far, we have had 3 days and used each one for sandwiches and toast. They especially love the Elephant!

So easy to use and the only wastage is the crust (which they don't really like eating anyway) Not only does it make breakfast/lunch time more exciting for them, but less stressful for me as they now eat their food.
I would definitely recommend them and at that great price too, you can't really go wrong.
2 people found this helpful
on 27 March 2014
These were fantastic value. I bought them because I wanted to brighten up the kids lunchbox and was a bit guided of getting all the crusts back at the end of the day. These cut really well ( although be sure to press against three back to make sure). They are lovely for any sandwich with a soft filling ( jam, ham, egg mayo etc) but don't fill sandwich too much as will spilt the sarnie.
One person found this helpful
on 2 July 2015
Bought to use for Grandson's birthday party, after about 10 rounds of sandwiches I gave up, there seemed to be lots of left overs still, bread still stuck in gaps and takes too long for a party.

little annoying. Will be great for an odd sandwich or two if I ever find them again..
on 23 March 2017
We love sandwich shapes and these are perfect for no wastage. Great in lunch boxes and all the other children love to see which shape sandwich we have today
on 17 February 2017
Fantastic product. Bought for my 4 year old who is a very fussy eater, these make sandwiches & toast more fun for him to eat.
They're so easy to use, he can even do it himself.
Super fast delivery too, bought two days ago & received them this morning.
Excellent company.
on 28 October 2016
These are great. Have used for parties and for persuading my son to eat sandwiches. Was worried might break easily as mastic but had no problems so far.
on 12 December 2015
Plastic very flimsy. Cut through a single slice of bread but struggle with a simple sandwich. One cutter has already fractured after using it just once.
on 15 March 2014
Love these and so does my daughter! She will never have a boring sandwich again and she loves to see what is in her sandwich box everyday at school! These fit most brands of bread perfectly with just the crusts left out and are very easy to use, even on thickly sliced bread.
on 24 August 2017
Good product..my son loved them.
on 14 January 2016
Bought for my grandchildren who can sometimes be fussy eaters. These cutters are better than expected, a good size and very sturdy. Went down a treat. Would definitely recommend.