- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Show-It Technology for maximum frontal support and enhancement
- Completely invisible support structure
- Can add 1.5" (3.8 cm) onto your current frontal measurements
- Made with 100% cool cotton for an extra soft comfortable feel
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This brief is a sporty throw back! This Retro Brief features Show-It Technology with a hidden "comfy cup" that gently lifts and provides excellent frontal support. This horseshoe shaped inner cup is lined by soft elastic and adds up to 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) to a man's frontal measurement. Show-It Technology provides the biggest natural enhancement of any underwear on the market. This brief features a contrasting leg trim. The underwear also features our proprietary super soft Ultra Slimming Elastic for extra stretch to reduce cinching and squeezing of your waistline for extra comfort. We've also updated the waistband to enhance it's sporty, retro appeal. Made with 100% cool cotton for an extra soft feel.
Top Customer Reviews
I used to buy underwear from Cin2, however I prefer the many styles of Andrew Christian and the fit as well as the choice of colours, good to take advantage of `special prices` as they come up at Amazon, although compared with most mens underwear the price at £12.00 is good value.
Just glad I bought 2 pairs - and will definitely consider buying more as my weight loss develops!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quality of product is jot as good as some of the other underwear I have purchased, but fun, bright colour!Published 22 months ago by Brian Dean
Not as wacky as the almost naked version but amazingly comfortable. Recommended.Published on 30 Jun. 2014 by DoctorB