- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Also check our best rated Men’s Underwear reviews
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
CoolFlex Spectrum Boxer w/ Show-It Tech., Royal, X-Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Completely invisible support structure
- Adds up to 1.5" (3.8 cm) onto your current frontal measurements
- Features Ultra Slimming elastic for a slimmer looking waistline.
- 93% Super Soft Rayon made from Modal, 7% Spandex
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Brand new multi-colored waistband featuring the Andrew Christian logo perfectly placed one time on the front left. This soft and flexible Sports Underwear features our proprietary Support Technology consisting of a hidden "comfy cup". This horseshoe shaped inner cup is lined by soft elastic that gently aids in the lifting and support. CoolFlex is made from a super soft modal fabric which is perfect for sports and working out as it is up to 50% more absorbent than cotton. Modal also resists shrinking and fading. The underwear also features the custom Andrew Christian "Anti-Muffin Top" elastic to slim the appearance of love handles. This brief also features contrasting stitching along bottom of leg.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a nicely styled boxer which is extremely comfortable. The Show-It tech does enhance the pouch area, but most importantly it provides additional support and comfort without feeling restrictive. The material also doesn't bunch up or roll, which is a huge plus.
I'm deducting a star for the waistband. It's a bit narrow and can cut into your sides, especially if you wear these during a workout. For everyday wear, you don't notice it as much, but still apparent.
All in all, it's great choice and a huge upgrade over traditional boxers.