- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Also check our best rated Men’s Underwear reviews
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Completely invisible support structure
- Adds up to 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) onto your current frontal measurements
- Features extra wide anti-muffin top elastic for a slimmer looking waistline, regular & slim fit for all body types
- 95% super soft rayon made from modal, 5% spandex
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
CoolFlex Boxer - Sports Underwear with Show-it Technology for maximum frontal support and enhancement - This soft and flexible Sports Underwear features our proprietary Support Technology consisting of a hidden "comfy cup". This horseshoe shaped inner cup is lined by soft elastic that gently aids in the lifting and support. CoolFlex is made from a Super Soft Modal fabric with is perfect for sports and working out as it is up to 50% more absorbent than cotton. Modal also resists shrinking and fading. The underwear also features the custom Andrew Christian "Anti-Muffin Top" elastic to slim the appearance of love handles. This boxer style body has sporty stripes along front and a contrasting rounded style line on rear so make your buttocks look firm and rounder. It also features a tri-color waistband with contrast stitching along bottom of leg.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
At first I thought I had ordered the wrong item. Surely, I thought, the company would not send the wrong item or post the wrong photo on the website. I was wrong. By the time I had time to get back on Amazon and look at the pictures, the return window had passed.
Bad on you, Andrew Christian.