- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Andreas Gursky: Long Shot Close Up - Art Lives [DVD] [NTSC]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£21.11 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Andreas Gursky is a German visual artist known for his enormous architecture and landscape colour photographs, often employing a high point of view. Often likened to paintings, his photographs reflect a fascination with the ways people live in the world and how their existence impacts their surroundings. Filmmaker, Jan Schmidt-Garre, accompanied Gursky for two years as he created his famous work, Hamm, Bergwerk Ost , documenting his workflow from the earliest stages of conception, to the taking of the photographs, to the final setting and mounting. The film traces the distinctly methodical approach used by Gursky when working with the large man-made spaces, such as commerce and tourism, he is drawn to and reveals his processes in researching his material at length before the final photograph is taken and often altered digitally before printing. Art Lives, from Arthaus, is a series of powerful and arresting documentaries about artists and art movements released for the first time on DVD in the English language.