- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Andoer CN-160 LED Video Light Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,SONY, Samsung Olympus Cameras
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with five different kinds of battery: Panasonic CGR-D16S, Sony NP-FH70, NP-FM55H, NP-F550 and AA battery.
- Easy to know the battery capacity: press the test button, 4-LED On means battery full, 1-LED On means battery low.
- Rotate switch be use to on/off and adjust the brightness.
- Hot shoe design can be attached to the video cam or DC
- 4 level indicator of a single touch of the battery, press the test button, four LEDs exposed means full battery, an exposed LED indicates battery empty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1. With 160 LED lights - to provide you with an optimal lighting effect and diffuser.
2. It can be used for video in order to complete and brightness.
5. Rotate on / off switch and also for brightness adjustment.
6. The irradiation distance can reach more than five meters, suitable for long distance movies. Light can also be adapted to the cinema in short distances.
7. 4 level indicator of a single touch of the battery, press the test button, four LEDs exposed means full battery, an exposed LED indicates battery empty.
8. With standard claw connector.
9. Battery compatible (not included): Sony NP-Series Li-ion battery (NP-FH70, NP-FM55H, NP-F550 ...) Panasonic CGR-D16S rechargeable battery 6 * AA alkaline / NiMH battery
10. Compact design, high power, good durability and low heat development.
11. quality with a long service life.
All factors of popular form ISO 518-2006 Devices like Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, etc.
Number of LEDs: 160 Pieces
Input: DC 7.2-8.4V
Maximum power: 9.6 Watt
Color temperature: 5400K (3200K w / filter)
The luminous flux: 660LM
Lighting: 900Lux (1m), 240Lux (2m), 120Lux (3m), 70Lux (4m), 40Lux (5m)
Effective distance: 6m / 20ft
Average lifetime: 50000 hours
Product Size: 150 * 141 * 62mm
Product Weight: 252g
Delivery weight: 168 * 160 * 72mm
Package weight: 424g
List of packages:
1 * LED Video
2 * Filters
1 * battery holder
1 * Hot Shoe Stand
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery cover and the mounting bracket are not as solid as you would find on models costing five times as much but this seems like a fair trade-off. The light itself works just as well as any other unit of similar power. If you need flexible lighting for stills or video then you can't go wrong.
Don't forget to stock up on quality rechargeables like Sanyo Eneloops and a decent charger like the Tensai TI-1600L
Ok, so it's not as rugged as some far more expensive items but it's not exactly fragile, you just don't want to bash it about.
The light uses a wide range of batteries, from various camera rechargeable batteries to regular AA cells (6 of them). Even though the light lasts is efficient and but it lasts for quite a long time on AA cells, you're going to want to take quite a few spares on longer shoots. The light has a very handy power check button on the back which shows the current battery charge with a row of four LED's.
The bundled filters work really well as does the variable brightness, the light output is *very* bright at full power and is remarkable for such a small unit.
The only feature I would have really liked to have seem would be a 9v power socket for stand / external power use (but I cannot complain at all at this price).
In summary, a terrific five-star product, exceptional value for money.
You may be luckier than me and save £1 over the Neewer branded one. In the end I didn't mind giving this one one star because the exercise I got walking up the hill to the post office to send it back was probably quite beneficial.
On first impression, the quality of the moulding isn't great but, at this price, that should be expected. However, with care, they should be fine for amateur use. It is disappointing that, apart from diagrams on the box, there are no other printed instructions. However, it must be said that I managed to get them set up and working without too much trouble.
There are a number of power options but, as I use a Panasonic camcorder, it seemed logical to use Panasonic camcorder batteries. These require the fitting of an adapter, which is supplied. Fitting is a bit fiddly, but once installed, it works very well. An additional benefit is that the batteries can be used as spares for the camcorder when not in use on the lights.
The lights are very bright and, being dimmable, give a lot of control, especially with the supplied diffuser fitted. They can be mounted on a camera hot shoe, but they also have a tripod mount. In my case, I was fortunate in have a couple of lighting stands with the appropriate screw mounts, which are perfect.
Shortly after purchasing the lights, I was at an indoor exhibition, with no natural light, and met a professional photographer who was using one instead of a flash. He told me he had only recently started using this setup and his initial evaluation was that it worked very well.
All-in-all, I'm delighted with my purchase and have a number of projects lined-up for which they should be perfect.
I was tempted to give this light a four star rating, but it is worth at least four and a half, so I rounded it up.