- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Andoer Camera Tripod Ball Head Ballhead with Quick Release Plate 1/4 Max. Load 8KG/17.64Lbs
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Material】Aluminum alloy material ball head, very smooth hand feel and excellent durability.
- 【Tripod Ballhead】Ball head diameter is 36mm / 1.4in. Maximum load: 8kg / 17.64Lbs.
- 【Bubble Level】Adopt both horizontal and vertical bubble level to enhance perception of position,is also benefit to positioning the camera and control the balance.
- 【Wide Applicability】A removable quick-release plate is suitable for cameras with 1/4" screw. 3/8" screw mount for various professional tripods.
- 【360 Degree Scale】The base diameter has 360 degree scale,helps to achieve panoramic shooting and more precise positioning
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ball head diameter is 36mm / 1.4in.
All-metal ball head, very smooth hand feel and excellent durability.
Built in bubble level indicators.
Three independent control knobs, adjust different rotation angle.
Scale on the pan for panoramic shoots.
A removable quick-release plate is suitable for cameras with 1/4" screw.
3/8" screw mount for various professional tripods.
Main material: Aluminum
Maximum load: 8kg / 17.64Lbs
Item size: Approx. 5.5 * 10cm / 2.2 * 3.9in (Base D * H)
Item weight: 377g / 13.3oz
Package size: 10.5 * 10.5 * 8.5cm / 4.1 * 4.1 * 3.3in
Package weight: 417g / 14.7oz
1 * Tripod Ball Head
1 * Quick Release Plate
Customers also shopped for
318 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've since bought another for my star tracker unit, and I have no hesitation at all in recommending this product. I don't normally write reviews, but this unit certainly deserves five stars for the quality and performance at this price. You could pay three times as much and still get an inferior unit.
The only reason why I have docked a star is due to the weight - while this is a by-product of it's build quality, it is very very heavy. I wish this could be just as strong but with a lighter material, though that would probably increase the price too. If weight isn't a big issue for you, then this will handle whatever you put on it.
Really nice item feels very good.
Update. I used it all day for a car show shoot with a monopod and it worked beautifully. It's really well made and I've decided to get another for my tripod and leave them permanently attached. One plate to my camera the other to my very heavy sigma lens.
There are some very nice brass adapters out there which work well with these and a little thread lock keeps everything secure.
My tripod is also arca style, so it made sense to standardise.
The head itself is well made. It's solid yet lightweight. Being a ball head it is adjustable to any position and us easily freed up or locked by ether of the two locking nuts. There are two little spirit levels to help you get the head perfectly straight - quite a trick with a ball head.