- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Ancol - Self Heating Pet Pad Cat/Dog Bed - Medium
|Price:||£12.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.88 (31%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Reflects pet's heat back
- No power or batteries needed
- Ideal for puppies & kittens
- Ideal for older pets
- 64cm x 49cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Self Heating Pet Pads are a great innovation, these simple, cosy pads, have a clever thermal structure that reflects your pet's heat back towards them. Super soft sheepskin style cover that is easily removed for washing. The pads fit all popular sizes of dog crate or can be used on its own on the floor.
Customers who bought this item also bought
917 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 917 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My cats initially liked it, but now they've completely disowned it. I'm wondering if it's the noise it makes, which as some other reviewer said, "sounds like a packet of crisps".
Amazon is chock full of rip offs and rubbish nowadays, and this is one of them, AVOID
I love my cats and love to spoil them so when I saw this on daily deals it was in my basket and purchased quicker than a flick of a whisker. I knew either Nash or Molly would love it, and I was right.
It arrives nicely boxed, so its perfect to give as a gift this coming Christmas, especially if you pet loves to rip up card board boxes as part of the fun. My cat Molly loves boxes, so whilst Nash was sleeping off all the excitement of this pet pads arrival, Molly was busy shredding its box in the kitchen with her claws. All’s well in my house then.
Size wise it comes in at: 64cm x 49cm and is plenty big enough (see pic) for my rather large black cat Nash. Molly, who is somewhat smaller, a lot smaller actually, would have a lot more room to roll around and snuggle on it if she got the chance. Nash isn’t poorly, but when he was a couple of years ago when he had to have 2 teeth taken out, this would have been perfect for his recuperation after the anaesthetic. So, if you have an ill best friend, this might be the perfect comforting gift for them to help them on the road to recovery. Older pets will love it, they love to snuggle and have their own cosy place to rest.
Its quite clever how it works as there is no electricity powering its warmth. It works by reflecting your pets heat back at them! And it appears to work very well. Excellent value at twice the price!
A little thinner than I imagined it would be and there is a bit of a crinkling sound when I press my hands on it, but it doesn’t seem to bother Nash and he was on it in a flash and sleeping soundly after that treading I mentioned earlier.
There is a small zip pull on the side that alerts you to the fact that the cover can be removed for washing when necessary. I also advise you get yourself one of those pet hair removing mitts as this will pick up pet hair quite badly. Nash sheds a lot, so I am forever wiping over things with that hair removing mitt and brushing him to reduce the hair. I manage to keep a hair free home by keeping on top of it. But this pet pad will show up the black hair quite badly, so I’ll just give it a wipe with my hair removing mitt every few days and it won’t need washing all that often. Not unless he does that trick he does with fur balls! Unpleasant to say the least :)
Awesome pet bed. Cosy, warm, ideal for poorly pets and elderly pets. Nicely boxed so can be gifted.
It's soft and fluffy and the silver lining material retains the cat's own body heat and reflects it back. The outer, fluffy material can be zipped off and washed. It looks like it will dry quickly - I haven't had the chance to wash it yet as I can't prise the cat off the pad!