Customer reviews

on 7 January 2017
Our bunnies loved this tunnel and we wanted to buy another but couldn't find this one. Unfortunately the others we tried were either too small or didn't stand up to chewing. Our bunnies are lops, about 4kg, so small animal tunnels are usually too narrow. So glad to find this again.
on 14 June 2017
at last a rabbit tunnel that can easily accommodate my large french lop bunnies who weigh over 6kg, would be nice to see a pop up tent as well!! I find it hard to buy things that suit their large size and definately recommend this tunnel
on 17 July 2014
Excellent value for money, perfect size for most med to large bunnies,good quality and washable, definitely recommend.Tried others this is the best of its type.
on 31 August 2014
This is a really good size tunnel and tall enough for larger rabbits to play in. Only problem I have is that on the packaging picture and on amazon advert, it shows 2 holes in the side when it actually on has 1. Overall its a great indoor/outdoor toy that can be tied to create corners or a long tunnel for your pet to sleep or burn some energy in
on 31 May 2013
Our 2 rabbits absolutely LOVE this product, it's great value for money and we really enjoy seeing our rabbits happy hopping through their new tunnel.

We have quite big rabbits - so this tunnel is perfect for them as it's fairly big height wise!
on 9 May 2014
I have a giant rabbit and he out grew his last tunnel but loves playing in it so needed to find one big enough spent ages looking and its perfect size for giant breeds and he loves it.
on 9 March 2016
An excellent way to keep four rabbits entertained, They are a good size even our big lop can get down there, They are a good length and can be used in and out side. Easy to keep clean as well. I will no doubt have to buy again as they do enjoy chewing them and making the hole bigger, but that's bunnies for you.
on 15 September 2014
Perfect for my little netherland dwarf (tunnel is PLENTY big enough for him, but he loves the extra space to run around in it) - he is constantly running through it and climbing all over it so a great buy and would definitely recommend!
on 18 June 2016
I bought this for my Grandsons rabbit, they were really pleased with it, colourful, and a good size. The rabbit has no trouble running up the tube plenty of room for her she loves it. Would recommend.
on 19 March 2013
Great product - good value and lasts a long time - my bunny loves running through this or even hiding in it and gives me a smile when she pops her head out of the hole.

See one answered question