Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£15.51

on 10 January 2006
I bought this book as a 1st year student nurse and now I am in my final year and still use it! It is an ideal book to quickly refere to. It isn't thick and bulky so can be carried around. However the information in limited and I would recommend another Anatomy and physiology book to use alongside this one.
on 2 June 2003
As a nurse i find i am always fighting against time! Therefore background reading is sometimes a rare event, which can be frustrating when you want to increase your knowledge and understanding to keep up with the times. This book is very easy to understand and doesn't go into unwanted depth, therefore i have given this book a five star rating.
on 30 June 2014
Very good in collaboration with anatomy and physiology made incredibly easy. I was able to read this on buses and trains and fits nicely in my bag. Still a very good book by itself but even better with another A&P book. Not confusing and very good diagrams
on 1 February 2016
I must say that everything goes superb. In three days since I paid I received book. I must say hat it is a good size like a4 notebook very handy. Thanks to seller for fast delivery.book is in ideal great condition.
on 25 November 2012
I bought this book along side the Ross and Wilson book and I'm so impressed with this!! It's so clear and concise and goes in to quite a lot of detail! I'm a second year student nurse and I would recommend this book to student nurses at any level!! Some fantastic diagrams as well! Well worth the money!
on 4 May 2014
This book is old but still useful. I would say it would only to be used as a reference, anyone studying anatomy and physiology would need further reading as it is not detailed enough. But it good to summaries an essay. No pictures.
on 5 July 2010
I found this book really useful especially for my human biology assignments and exams. I will continue to use this book when i eventually move on to university in nursing studies.
on 1 January 2013
This book gives a good insight into the principles necessary for applying the functions of the body's structures to the various problems that arise to cause ailments.
on 17 February 2009
It's been very helpful. Written in a very simplified way. Arrived on time and as described.
on 20 October 2013
its a little too detailed for my college course at the moment, as some of its contents is harder to understand. But by the time I get to uni this book will prove beneficial.