- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 353 KB
- Print Length: 198 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kaird Press (15 Feb. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007A20AHY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#691,143 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #398 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Education & Training
- #973 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- #5215 in Books > Science & Nature > Education > By Subject > Medicine > Teaching Aids
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anatomy MCQs Kindle Edition
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having failed my EM exam almost entirely through my minimal knowledge of anatomy, I definitely needed some serious help for my retake.
This text has been an essential part of my revision. Having it readily accessible on a kindle app means whenever I get any downtime at work I can get a quick bit of revision done. It has quick links in the list of content so I'm able to jump to areas of particular weakness.
It is far more reasonably priced than the other revision tools I have. It is well written, with a wide selection of appropriately weighted and relevant questions. It has been much more useful than the online revision packages, which rely too heavily on questions borrowed from other speciality exams.
This has been an indispensable part of my revision. I would heartily recommend it to anyone taking the MCEM, or any equivalent exam.