Analytical Ultracentrifugation in Biochemistry and Polymer Science Hardcover – 1 Jan 1992
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Although the theoretical science aspects of the chapters of Harding, et. al.; Garcia del la Torre; Freire; Stafford and Rowe require extensive reading, the information is of great interest to the experimental scientist. Together with the more practical chapters of Harding; Lavrenko et. al. and Roxby this gives the book as a whole the correct balance between theory and experiment as neither would be of any value wityhout the other.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Analytical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Polymers & Plastics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry