Amzer TPU Hybrid Case Cover for Sony Xperia J ST26i - Black
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Use your Sony Xperia J ST26i as normal, but with a tremendous look with this case from Amzer!
- It’s a combination of hybrid of a high gloss TPU and a matte TPU.
- Provides excellent protection for your Sony Xperia J ST26i.
- Quality material used for this hybrid case to provide a shield and avoid scratches.
- The smooth outer back shell provides sure grip to keep your Sony Xperia J ST26i from dropped or bumped.
Customers Also Shopped For
Having trouble deciding how to keep your Sony Xperia J ST26i all shiny and new? Well, lucky for you there’s the Amzer Hybrid Case. Fusing today’s most sought after mobile phone protector...TPU... this case is a hybrid of a high gloss TPU and a matte TPU. TPU is fashioned from multiple thermo-acrylics forming a casing that is highly resistant to oil, corrosion, abrasions, and harmful UV rays. The ridged TPU pattern to the sides enhance grip ability while the contemporary design gives your phone a modern look and feel. It’s the perfect case for protecting your Xperia from scratches, shock, and the elements!
1 x TPU Case
Top Customer Reviews
Overall I'd say if you don't mind having to press the side unlock button hard then get this but if you want something that is easy to access and press then get this.
Overall I'd give this three stars.
- It really protects your phone (which is what you want at the end of the day),
- it makes sure that your phone comes easily out of the pocket and dust free,
- it has a great grip,
- very nice finish combining both matte and gloss on the back - basically it looks very cool!!
- it fits the phone perfectly,
- and it will outlast your phone however long you have it!
I have had the cover for almost a year now and I can't imagine a better cover for the phone, it's real value for money!! I really can't understand why such poor reviews so far??
The only down-side is that the (on/off and volume up/down) buttons on the side of the phone are covered and cannot be pressed with a mere nudge of the thumb, but require a thumb-nail push (being that this cover is TPU, not Silicone, and hence is more rigid). It took me no time at all to get used to, but I know that some people are instantaneously put off by this and don't give it a chance.
I love it!! Thanks so much!!