Customer reviews

on 23 November 2007
There is nothing in this little book that isn't in the book you will receive with your new Aga or in any other cookery book with Aga recipes. This just has fewer recipes. If you have access to the internet you'd be better off going on the Aga website for your tips.
on 19 September 2008
Having moved to a house with an AGA, this was a resonably good book with useful information, and ok value for money.

If you are buying this don't bother with the little book of aga tips that is offered with it as a multibuy on amazon.
on 15 May 2012
This is a good basic book on how to use your aga. There are several useful tips and hints on how to use your aga to its maximum. I found it a bit vague about 3 oven agas but still quite useful. Would recommend to people new to agas. It's nice to have one book with all the tips together in comparison to other books which have hints and tips dotted around in the book. Not many recipes in it so don't buy if you want a book with lots of recipes but definitely buy if just after hints and tips!
on 6 February 2006
We moved into a house with an Aga 18 months ago, and without this book I would have been clueless. Agas are wonderful beasts and, as the cliché goes, I now couldn't live without it. But that is entirely thanks to this book. It's small and to the point, but I have found that I have not needed to refer to the stacks of Mary Berry books that were given to me - this little number has enabled me to adapt all my old recipes to Aga cooking without having to learn Aga-specific ones. We successfully planned our enormous Christmas meal using this book and the turkey was cooked to perfection! It also tells you all the useful non-cooking things - like how to clean it, iron with it, etc, etc.
I would say this book is essential for those who've never owned an Aga before, and jolly useful for those who have.
on 22 March 2010
This book is very useful to a friend of mine who has just inherited her aga and she loves it.
on 23 October 2013
Just moved into house which has an aga and I was petrified of it. This book is full of useful tips from how to clean it, how to cook and bake to other completely different uses for the aga. Recommend for any aga novices like me.
on 2 June 2014
As a complete novice to Aga cooking, this book is a godsend. Now at least I can pretend I know what I am doing.
on 16 January 2015
We bought this for a friend. We already have a copy and is almost a necessity if you are an AGA owner and wish to seriously cook by it.
on 5 February 2016
So useful to have at your fingertips. Invaluable information. Real confidence booster.
on 19 April 2015