on 5 September 2011
No fuss product. Easy to cut, curl, tie and presentable for balloon ties, present wraps and decorations. It does exactly what it's suppose to. Delivery was fast too which I was very impressed with.
on 17 February 2011
this is great. i use this for my homemade cake pops so to tie the bags and i've finally perfected curling the ribbon with the scissors :)
on 23 January 2013
Didn't measure it out but there was loads of ribbon for what I needed.
The rating scale doest really work for this in classifying it as a toy but its fine all the same.
Pretty difficult to think of what to say about this other than that I was happy with it.
on 3 November 2012
This roll will last for ever, I can't see that I'm ever going to get through this roll, no matter how many pressies I wrap. I think it will last for ever. Very good value for money. Great.
on 21 May 2014
Nice white ribbon. I bought it at the same time as the red. Good ribbon material, bright, glossy etc. Cuts easily and curls very easily with scissors. If anything my first curls were a little tight, so it does everything ribbon should do. When I run out, I'll buy again. Very quick delivery too.
on 7 August 2013
This is a great product, there is so much, and i can use it whenever now. decoration for presents or for tying balloons up or even to put a banner up, handy and will be great for present decoration.
on 15 May 2013
This was great for tying the balloons and then scissoring it to create a curly effect and made the balloons look really special, loads of it on the reel and great value, quick delivery too!
on 20 May 2013
Good value, large roll of ribbon, suitable for lots of uses. On this occasion, it was to suspend party balloons but I can imagine using it for gift parceling, etc. Very useful purchase.
on 22 October 2013
I bought this for my little one's first birthday party to tie balloons to, good delivery and quality not much more I can say about this string.....
on 17 February 2013
Bought this to tie helium ballons in line with chosen colour scheme. Did exactly the job that it was bought for, and have loads left over.