- Fast and convenient way to use American Express Membership Rewards points for purchases at Amazon.co.uk
- Use Membership Rewards points for electronics, movies, books, and more
- 1,000 Membership Rewards points is equal to £4.50 spend at Amazon.co.uk
Use American Express Membership Rewards points at Amazon.co.uk
|Shop with Points is a fast and convenient way to use American Express Membership Rewards points for purchases at Amazon.co.uk. |
|Special offer: Shop with Points and get £25 off your eligible purchase at Amazon.co.uk|
|Use your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card to Shop with Points at Amazon.co.uk and get £25 off an order of £40 or more with promo code AMEX25OFFSWP by 31/03/2019. Offer only applies to eligible items sold and shipped by Amazon.co.uk. |
|To receive your promotional discount, you must: |
1. Add £40 or more of eligible items sold and shipped by Amazon.co.uk to your shopping basket.
2. Enter the promo code AMEX25OFFSWP in the box provided on the checkout page and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
3. £25 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
|Promotion terms and conditions |
1. This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end at 23:59 GMT on 31/03/2019 or when 8,400 customers have claimed the promotion code, whichever is earlier. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
2. To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an Amazon.co.uk account which has been active before 31 December 2018.
3. Offer applies only to the purchase of at least £40 of eligible items at Amazon.co.uk, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is entered at checkout. Taxes, gift-wrap and shipping and handling charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
4. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is £25 per eligible Amazon account.
5. Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content.
6. Offer only applies to eligible items sold by Amazon.co.uk.
7. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
8. Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
9. Limited to one promotion code per Membership Rewards eligible card.
10. Offer may not be combined with other offers.
11. Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
12. Amazon.co.uk reserves the right to modify this offer at any time.
13. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
14. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. If any of the items related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the item, subject to applicable refund policies.
15. Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
16. This promotion is available only to Amazon.co.uk customers with an eligible American Express card issued in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of Shop with Points
It's flexible: 1,000 Membership Rewards points is equal to £4.50 spend at Amazon.co.uk and you can use as few or as many points as you want, up to your total number of available points. You can even choose to use Membership Rewards points for part of your order and have the remaining balance charged to your American Express Card.
It's convenient: Use Membership Rewards points for electronics, movies, books, and more - millions of eligible products sold at Amazon.co.uk. Certain items at Amazon.co.uk are not eligible for purchase using Points and these items may change from time to time. See Shop with Points Overview within the Frequently Asked Questions section for full details.
It's easy: Your Membership Rewards program account will be linked to your Amazon.co.uk account automatically after you first transaction with your Card. We will then display the number of available points you have to shop with.
Shop with Points Service Terms for American Express Membership Rewards (UK)By using Shop with Points with American Express Membership Rewards, you agree to these Service Terms and the other Amazon.co.uk Conditions of Use and Sale. Please review them carefully, together with our Privacy Notice, to understand our practices.
To use your American Express Membership Rewards points (“Points”) to purchase eligible items at Amazon.co.uk, your eligible Membership Rewards programme account (“Points Account”) will be linked to your Amazon.co.uk account after your first purchase with your American Express Card.
You need to indicate at the time of purchase that you wish to pay with Points. Your Points balance may not reflect your use of Points for pending purchase transactions until the purchase has shipped or otherwise been fulfilled by Amazon. If you do not have enough Points to pay for your purchase, Amazon will send you a payment clarification email. You must then pay for the full purchase transaction with your American Express Card or an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
We reserve the right to restrict your use of Shop with Points or to de-register your Points Account by de-linking it from your Amazon.co.uk account at any time in our sole discretion, including when we suspect misuse or fraud.
To enable you to use Shop with Points to purchase eligible items, Amazon EU S.À.R.L. and its affiliates (collectively, “Amazon”) share information that you have provided to Amazon with American Express Services Europe Limited and its affiliates (collectively, “American Express”) and vice versa. This information sharing allows us to link your Amazon.co.uk account to your Points Account, and, after your first purchase, American Express provides Amazon with information about your Points Account, including your Points balance, so that Amazon can perform its functions with respect to the Shop with Points programme, including showing you your Points balance. Amazon may also share information that you have provided to Amazon with American Express so that American Express can perform its functions with respect to the Shop with Points programme, including processing payments made with Points.
Certain items at Amazon.co.uk are not eligible for purchase using Points and these items may change at any time. Points may not be used when making purchases with 1-Click. Points may not currently be combined with other rewards programmes to make eligible purchases using Shop with Points at Amazon.co.uk.
Any refunds for purchases made using Shop with Points at Amazon.co.uk are subject to the Amazon.co.uk returns policy. If Amazon accepts a return for an item you purchased using only Points, those Points will be credited to your Points Account. If Amazon accepts a return for an item you purchased using Points and another payment method, Amazon may, in its sole discretion, credit the return to the other payment method before crediting Points to your Points Account.
Additional Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions apply and are available at membershiprewards.co.uk/terms or at americanexpress.co.uk/corporateMRterms for Corporate Membership Rewards Programme Administrators. If you have questions regarding your Points or your Points Account, please contact American Express on the number listed on the back of your Card.If you do not wish to utilize this payment option, you may de-link your account by visiting Your Shop with Points Account page anytime you wish.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I was stuck for cash then I would use it again, probably not otherwise.