on 5 April 2015
Excellent case, brought it when it was offer for £75, for some reason this colour was cheaper one day, and happened to be the one i'd seen in a shop! Considering it came from somewhere in Europe, it only took three days. For me it was between this case and the Samsonite Scure. It came down to price in the end, as the Pasadena was £50 cheaper on the offer, but it is also a much classier looking, and a bit lighter. I do prefer the snap shut of the Scure, but this case is absolutely great for all my trips.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 May 2015
I purchased 2 of these for our family holiday in Europe
The delivery was really quick and they were packaged really well.
They look great ... (the best looking cases on the luggage carrousel for sure!) and even when they substained a couple of scratches on their journey, the marks just rubbed straight off.
They are also very easy to push around... my 4 year old was happily wheeling and directing it around.
It is also comforting to have the zip locks, an extra assurance that your bag won't come open, also stopped my children from "unpacking".

Overall really pleased...
on 29 March 2016
Excellent suitcase, bought a pair. Good quality, excellent locking/zip closure system and internal layout, good choice of carrying handles + telescopic handle. Wheels very smooth running. Performed exceptionally well when used for a holiday that involved several changes of transport/frequent baggage handling; still in pristine condition. A great buy from Samsonite's American Tourister range of luggage.
on 31 January 2016
Very good looking suitcase for a reasonable money. American Tourister belongs to Samsonite family and you can tell straightaway. I do not use this bag extensively, but never had problems so far and it seems as if it was going to last a long time.
on 15 November 2017
I got two of this style case for my wife and I when travelling to the us. Fantastic case, really solid and easy to manoeuvre. Haven’t had any problems with the cases and absolutely love them!
on 6 April 2014
I can fit loads of things into it,its hard case so no things get squashed, really comfortable to travel with, 4 wheels allow you for really light traveling! love it!
on 21 June 2016
very happy with this until two of the wheels no longer run smoothly. It was used for two or three trips in the nearly one year that I've had it. Ive been asked to return it packaged properly so I can get my refund. I ordered a new one so I could get the box to return the old one. Found that the same item has gone up by 12£. Will have to see if they will refund me the difference as well.. I got the two for my partner and he absolutely loves them..
on 7 June 2015
Very fast delivery - pleased with the case. Did a good bit of research, wanted Samsonite quality case without the price tag and seem to have got exactly that. Would recommend to a friend. Paid £75 including delivery.
on 7 September 2015
I love it! Not been anywhere yet ---but soon! It is beautiful, strong with many features of the very expensive cases i have seen. it is lightweight and i love the colour.
on 2 September 2015
Is it me or are the side plastics on the wrong side of it? It would be much more convenient if they were located on the right hand side (as you look at this picture). IMO clearly a design fault. I wish it wasn't so shiny - it will not look nice after couple of trips. Other than that this is a quality item - I am pleased with the purchase overall. Next time I'd chose something more matte though.