- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Pocket Essentials (27 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843449188
- ISBN-13: 978-1843449188
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 1.5 x 13 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,403 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
American Noir (Pocket Essential) Paperback – 27 Apr 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Barry Forshaw is one of the UK's leading experts on crime fiction and film. His latest books include Brit Noir, Euro Noir, Nordic Noir, British Crime Film and British Gothic Cinema. Other work includes Death in a Cold Climate: A Guide to Scandinavian Crime Fiction, The Rough Guide to Crime Fiction, and the Keating Award-winning British Crime Writing: An Encyclopedia, along with a book on Italian cinema and the first biography of Stieg Larsson. He writes for various national newspapers, edits Crime Time (www.crimetime.co.uk), and is a regular broadcaster. He has been Vice Chair of the Crime Writers' Association, and has taught an MA course at City University on the history of crime fiction.