- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Osprey Publishing (13 Nov. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1855325667
- ISBN-13: 978-1855325661
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 0.3 x 25.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,124,100 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
American Indians of the Southeast (Men-at-Arms) Paperback – 13 Nov 1995
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Johnson is a highly respected author who has had a life-long fascination with the native peoples and tribes of North America. He has written several titles on this subject for Osprey. Richard Hook is one of the world's greatest military illustrators and has contributed to more than 30 Osprey titles. He is also an authority on the native peoples of North America, a subject for which he has had a life-long passion.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Land Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > North America > Native Americans
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Indigenous Peoples
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence