American Horrors: Essays on the Modern American Horror Film Paperback – 1 Nov 1987
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gregory A. Waller is Professor and Chair of the Department of English, University of Kentucky. He is author of "Main Street Amusements: Movies and Commercial Entertainment in a Southern City, 1896-1930 "(1995), which was awarded the Theater Library Association Award and the Katherine Singer Kovacs Award of the Society for Cinema Studies for outstanding scholarship in film and media studies. The author's other publications include "American Horrors: Essays on the Modern American Horror Film "(1987) and "The Living and the Undead: From Stoker's 'Dracula' to Romero's 'Dawn of the Dead' "(1986).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory > Modernism
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres > Horror
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Studies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > History of Film > United States
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV Genres > Horror