Customer reviews

on 28 June 2016
I first had this product given to me as a complimentary present from my hairdresser. When the tub finished, I had to purchase another one!
American Crew fiber is awesome on its own, giving me full control of my short to medium hair. I usually style my hair as the comb over style, and this fiber is fantastic at achieving the style that I am looking for!

The fact that this purchase also comes with a power cleanser from American Crew, it is 100% definitely worth the price, as the Fiber costs around this much on its own! Other reviews state that the power cleanser does not remove the excess products on your hair, however I find that it does with my hair.

Overall I love the fiber, and the cleanser goes hand in hand together. I would definitely recommend this, and I would purchase it again!
on 31 January 2015
Cant really comment on the Fiber as it may be more a case that it is the wrong product for my hair. The shampoo however is rubbish, doesn't remove product or leave hair feeling clean at all. Although it may not look as trendy Lynx shampoo is actually a much better product.
on 6 September 2016
Normally use wax for my hair so the "shampoo" is perfect for next day showers to wash that out, also the american crew fibre is great for a quick hairstyle, wouldnt use it as an everyday with the price though
on 21 November 2014
Came literally within days! very good products, well packaged and they work a treat, fighting the ladies off with a mucky stick! :-P
on 24 February 2015
Great product for thin hair the wax gives awesome volume, works well with both products together .

Came on time
on 26 October 2015
Great product some as the last order , I have repurchased 3 times now.
on 26 December 2016
The shampoo is just a normal shampoo and the fibre has does not hold!
on 14 February 2017
The shampoo bottle was sticky when it came, I had to give it a clean
on 28 July 2014
Good stuff, and thickens the hairs appearance very happy :)
on 14 December 2014
Good hold, matt finish and smells good!