- Save £3.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Pendant Chain offered by Amberta. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
|Sale:||£8.49 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£3.40 (29%)|
- PREMIUM JEWELLERY - Crafted from 925 sterling silver. Sturdy, durable spring clasp. Tight closure to reduce the chance of catching on fabrics or hair.
- QUALITY ASSURED - Designed to last a lifetime. Made in Europe. Stamped .925 for authenticity and quality approved.
- HYPOALLERGENIC - Amberta silver is nickel free, nontoxic and corrosion resistant. You won't get any irritation or skin rashes.
- DELICATE DESIGN - Very lightweight and comforatble to wear. Chain Width: 1.5 mm. Metal Weight: 2.33 g. Chain Length: 18 in/45cm.
- JEWELLERY CARE GUIDE - Comes with a free guide on how to keep, store and clean your silver jewellery.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
|Metal Stamp||925 Sterling Silver|
|Clasp Type||Spring Ring Clasps|
|Total Metal Weight||2.48 Grams|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style Name: 18 inch / 45 cm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Amberta is a world renown retailer of fine jewellery. Our manufacturers in Central Europe and Italy create only the finest pieces using the latest most advanced manufacturing methods. Silver, gold or amber, we are on top of the curve in production quality and exquisite jewellery crafting. Our designs are timeless; our products last a lifetime.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mrs c Peebles