- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (16 Sept. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595330061
- ISBN-13: 978-0595330065
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,408,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Amber Janusson and the Battle for the Magic Lands: The Battle For The Magic Lands Paperback – 16 Sep 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amber can hardly believe her luck. She has a new job, great friends, no parents and has even managed to find the time to date. Incredibly, The Magic Lands are reasonably peaceful. Or are they? With Morrigan around trouble is never far away. Why does Amber seem to be having more close calls than usual? Who is the mysterious figure in black? And why is The Protector ignoring all the signs that say trouble is brewing? It's not long before Amber realizes that by ignoring her instincts, she's not only risking her own safety but also the lives and freedom of everyone in The Magic Lands.
About the Author
Helen Cardwell was born in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, in 1979, and started writing as a child. She spent three years studying at a local college before moving to Whitby, Yorkshire. She is now back in Melton working for her former college and is concentrating on getting her writing career started.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|